Halloween Ideas

Thorns

fuck it, i got a monkey suit.

i would've done that american psycho idea but i'm pretty sure the party i'm going to won't have anyone who saw that movie. probably not a good sign.

sounds like a party with un-interesting people.

but really, its weird how you think everyone knows the movies youve seen, but really they dont.

a coworker and i came dressed as jules windfield and vincent vega for halloween and NO ONE got it.

"im jules winfield. he's vincent vega. you know.. the two guys from pulp fiction. the quentin tarantino movie? samuel l jackson and john travolta? no?"

"ohh, ive never seen it."

it got so bad that we had to carry a printed picture of them to say "we're these guys". it probably didnt help that we came dressed as this version of them:

Jules.jpg

im gna admit that the only reason i want to dress up is to trickortreat n get candy,ok

so i can still do the amy winehouse shit, buttt im not walking around cold ass ohio in pumps n a short dress...so im gna take some scrubs wear a mask n gloves n b a nurse. crocs n all.

whatevs.

goodness i love larry david. <3

but i digress, i WILL be dressing up! as a nurse!! i will even carry around a stethoscope...put my hair up. wear minimal makeup to appear younger. i will also probably be taking my uncles kids so i can steal from them if i dont feel like holding a bag.

8AQPOoTlIlA

devowhipitvideo.jpg

got the hat.now just have to find a cheap black turtleneck and make sleeveless. im also gonna wear black pants instead of shorts. i will have a whip though. i figure i will have something to wear to a 80's themed party. would of been better as a group also.

also considered one of the bruno variations. the one with the black "gayby" would be best

devowhipitvideo.jpg

got the hat.now just have to find a cheap black turtleneck and make sleeveless. im also gonna wear black pants instead of shorts. i will have a whip though. i figure i will have something to wear to a 80's themed party. would of been better as a group also.

also considered one of the bruno variations. the one with the black "gayby" would be best

some of my friend's buddies did that last year. it's too bad no one knew who they were :(

guys, stupid fucking people on ebay not shipping fast enough means I really doubt I'll get the bart simpson toy i ordered (and will be useless after halloween) that was going to clinch the gucci mane costume.

any other tips to nail the gucci outfit? (i've got a fur, some huge jeans, what else?) if I could go shirtless i would but its too cold son. and I lack his belly.

or better ideas? fuck