Halloween Ideas

Thorns

my friend gave me a pretty hilarious idea, you get some fake gucci fabric and you make a lion's mane, then you're... gucci... mane.

hahaha nice. for gucci the plan is

- draw the tears by my eye

- find a bart simpson toy (superglue a techdeck if he doesnt have a skateboard) and spray paint it silver/gold and put it on a chain

- tin foil jewelry over one whole forearm

- grill and rings, wifebeater

and I will probably rap all night

I'm going to be gaga this year, one of MANY I'm sure but I'm just going to pile as much insane shit on as I possibly can - huuuuge tulle bow, no pants, weird makeup, teacup, funny shades, hooker shoes....

I hate my wig though, wish I had bought a better one on ebay instead of the crap from the halloween store :(

^fuck em. expensive clothes are still clothes and are meant to be worn just as expensive cars are meant to be driven and expensive women are meant to put out.

go for the costume, wear that shit, dont let it wear you.

boom. new sig. thanks dino! :) much love.

Originally was gonna be Brock Samson, but my brother bitched out as Dr. Venture

Now I'm thinking Groucho Marx or Aldo Raine

but I'm open to other ideas - anyone got recommendations?

roald-dahl-the-bfg.jpg

green-giant-coupon.jpg

David+and+Goliath.png

^the irony in this last one is too good to pass up

So who are the mad ballaz that bought this off gilt?

med.jpg

$880 gilt price, $1500 retail

Handmade Etherial Dreams gold mask with large black feathers. A Venetian inspired mask that has been designed and made by world renowned artist and mask designer, Claudia Hapeman. All of her masks are made with top quality materials and very detailed trims like gold and silver leaf, Swarovski crystals, and detailed paint-work that culminate in the perfect mask for you. No two masks will ever look exactly alike- you truly get an original piece of art. All masks are comfortable to wear and tie in the back.

Approximate measurements: width: 6". Model's measurements: Height: 6'2", Waist: 31, Shirt: 15.5, Suit: 40.

Color: Black Material: Plaster Mache, Feathers, Spanish Macrame, Paint, Glitter, Crystals, Pearl Beads Origin: Italy

So who are the mad ballaz that bought this off gilt?

med.jpg

$880 gilt price, $1500 retail

I actually bought one of the cheaper venetian masks as a back up just in case my other shit doesnt work out. I already have a tux, so its like whatevs and if im feeling it i'll throw on a black robe and be a creepy swinger from eyes wide shut