Sign in to follow this  
englandmj7

Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007

Some new Visvim pics for you mamma-jammas. Some new shoes, etc.

Cypher 3:

4bp7e6o.jpg

Nam Jun Jungle Boots:

2lj3vjm.jpg

Polke 2's:

2lw38lj.jpg

Fang:

2gv2f6q.jpg

FBT Ancestor:

4060m5t.jpg

Logan:

4c8lr48.jpg

Logan Colorways:

4fxkkmt.jpg

Visvim x Mastermind x DPM? Kiefer

33aat7o.jpg

Mowatt:

2co3rxz.jpg

Ballistic K Pack:

4d7ld80.jpg

Do you know if they go up to size 12 or 13 yet? I really want a pair of visvims but my feet are too big for them.

Holy shit! The Sk8-His are badical!!

Also what are the first shoe? They look like Kiefers to me.

Ballistic Pack Colorways:

2d0jhmv.jpg

Visvim x Harris Tweed Commodore Jacket:

4ca5i50.jpg

Antwerp Tee:

34hxxm0.jpg

Gloves:

2dawyrl.jpg

Bi-Fold Wallet:

2hxugis.jpg

Do you know if they go up to size 12 or 13 yet? I really want a pair of visvims but my feet are too big for them.

I heard they are going to in the future. Visvim's first venture in the U.S. is supposedly going to be a store in L.A. (they already have an office there). Apparently, they are increasing their size range to cater to the U.S. market as well.

anyone know when do the FBT Ancestors and the Logen drop in japan or US?...theyll be my first pick..:P

Guest bed

Alot of these are looking real nice. I might just have to go and pick it up once it hits the states. :)

I am a little weary of when these might actually drop. UNDFTD LA's last delivery was the 7 Holes........they haven't even gotten the Canoe Mocs yet. Maybe the Visvim LA store will be open by Christmas with a fresh stash of all new models......please god

:D

fuck me running, I want that bigger ballistic :eek: :eek:

^^^^That's kind of their thing. They take classic designs, slap a sneak sole on them, and improve the quality of materials and construction by 10000%.

logans look good- wonder what they did to "improve" the design.

man. does that big ballistic only come in one color? i'd appreciate a bigger visvim backpack but i'm not sure about the top.

thanks for the pics. on point as always. i'll be jp in january, hopefully their stock isn't all depleted by then.

ill be over japan for a month too...:P hope they still have stock...

ballistic k pack will come in black, olive and white. the first shoes are indeed kiefer, it's called kiefer mid cypher, the black looks really loud cos of the "fuck!" on the front of the sole.

last time i talked to the folks at undefeated, they said that they would not be stocking new visvim stuff due to their opening a new store so closeby

I feel you on that one. Apparently they come in a US sz12, last time I heard they only went up to an 11/11.5.

I heard they are going to in the future. Visvim's first venture in the U.S. is supposedly going to be a store in L.A. (they already have an office there). Apparently, they are increasing their size range to cater to the U.S. market as well.

I really hope thats true. I've been wanting to get my hands on a pair of Visvim FBT's for a while now.

last time i talked to the folks at undefeated, they said that they would not be stocking new visvim stuff due to their opening a new store so closeby

I wouldn't be surprised that they would open up a store on La Brea or that area.

Is the Visvim lineup flushed each season, never to be seen again?

I'd love to buy the Hypatex 20 backpack - hopefully it'll be available at F.I.L. when I visit Tokyho later this year.

BTW...anyone know the difference between Hypatex 20 vs. Ballistic 20?

^^^^That's kind of their thing. They take classic designs, slap a sneak sole on them, and improve the quality of materials and construction by 10000%.

That makes sense. But 10000% is a lot.

I do like the look of the Logans.

visvim is NOT opening a store in LA any time soon... they only have an office out in LA so that they can run their US distribution properly. where did the rumor of a store come from??

and the new spring/summer07 [G] line (Us exclusives) by visvim will have up to size 12 and XXL for clothes. whaaat!

Brown Mowatt and white FBT's will be mine, i need to get a job. My friend told me Huf was selling the FBT's a little while back for $120, maybe i'll have to wait for the release and then for a sale haha.

Received my Fang Hikers a few days ago, and I love them. Next up: those Polkes in brown.

266324671_b35f38e3c2.jpg

266420376_f6a9a2dc39.jpg

velcro, bitches.

new tee:

FI2620893_2E.JPG

also in long sleeve. IMO the prints are a bit too big, if they were smaller it'd look better, now its a bit like a zoo souvenir.