Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

After scrolling through more than 20 pages of Dior Homme jeans photos, I still couldnt' find the answer.

So I got blue Dior Homme 19 cm raw jeans. But:

1. On the rectangle black leather tag at the back there is no DIOR wording. Its in plain black.

2. The tag indicates it can be washed in 40 degree water.

3. The selvedge in the jeans does not look like my Evisus ie its just blue denim folded and stitched together and it doesnt have a different material border like Evisus.

Nevertheless nice jeans though. And it doesnt fit as tight as jeans from McQueen or Helmut Lang.

1. On the rectangle black leather tag at the back there is no DIOR wording. Its in plain black.

2. The tag indicates it can be washed in 40 degree water.

3. The selvedge in the jeans does not look like my Evisus ie its just blue denim folded and stitched together and it doesnt have a different material border like Evisus.

Does that mean its not raw denim then?

I won't even assert the irony between your username and your questions. Automated answer: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12729

OK. Solved the problem of selvedge. Mine comes without selvedge. Prefer it with selvedge but probably wouldnt want to pay that much more.

So the last problem is the black leather tag without DIOR. Putting aside the issue of whether its important or do I want to pay solely for the wording, is it normal for the jeans to come without the wording?

Always get your denim selvedgedededed. It grants you magical powers. Trust me. To this day I regret buying my DH19cm blacks sans the selvedge.

How much were those, by the way?

I'm thinking I might have mine tapered just a cm or so so that the stacking doesn't stick out to the sides quite so much. I liked the fit of the 29s just a little better, but the waist was too high (went for 30s), and I think under 30 the hem drops to 17cm.

Can anyone confirm this, or was I imagining that the 29s stacked slimmer?

The 19cm black raws are $319.71 after tax.

And yes, the hem is proportionally different at slimmer sizes. 19cm isn't a real 19cm below a certain size (which I would assume is around 30.) Mine is approx 17-17.5cm at the hem.

The 19cm black raws are $319.71 after tax.

That's about the price for the price for all raw MIJ jeans. 19cm and 21cm Black and Indigo Raws are all that price (although I could've sworn I paid about 321).

Anyways, a few guys were mentioning that they lived outside of the US and that they cost more than that where they live. I can easily pick up pairs for people if they want (just picked up some 19cm MIJ's today, as a matter of fact. Got 28, 29 and 30 on hand). Price would be $331 shipped if you pay via Google Checkout (no profit, I'm trying to gain rebate points ;)).

No, but my credit card does. And the more I buy at DH and Saks, the better treatment I get (holding sale items for me, giving me heads up on new shipments, etc ) :).

Thats actually a good idea to score brownie points with the stores but you may be stuck with jeans and heavy credit card debt if the buyer backs out and you did not collect advance payment.

All MIJ raw models are USD 285 (HKD 2200) in Hong Kong. I do not know how much raw MII would be as neither DH store nor Joyce stocked them this season yet. 19cms indigo were sold out almost instantly and 21cms, 19cm black and gray are still available in most sizes for $2200.

I've got a question to those of you who tried (or own) both raw black and indigo MIJ 19 cm in sizes over 30. Is the fit of the black and indigo ones absolutely same or not? Thanks.

Thats actually a good idea to score brownie points with the stores but you may be stuck with jeans and heavy credit card debt if the buyer backs out and you did not collect advance payment.

I can always return them, of course, that would end with me having less brownie points than I started off with.

All MIJ raw models are USD 285 (HKD 2200) in Hong Kong. I do not know how much raw MII would be as neither DH store nor Joyce stocked them this season yet. 19cms indigo were sold out almost instantly and 21cms, 19cm black and gray are still available in most sizes for $2200.

Wow! Amazing that people in Hong Kong are willing to pay full retail for normal jeans at USD285. I really am not inclined to do that.

Would be willing to pick up Dior Homme's other series of jeans at sale price though. Did see some indigo glitter jeans at start of last season though.

Yeah, the normal policy you'd expect from most places.

Anyone interested? I'm looking at you, Canadians!

This past page will probably get minja'd for digressing, so I would suggest that you make your own thread on supermarket instead of doing it in the discussion thread for DH. :)

This past page will probably get minja'd for digressing, so I would suggest that you make your own thread on supermarket instead of doing it in the discussion thread for DH. :)

I'm actually typing the thread up as we speak. And Minya wouldn't do me like that. He'd IM me and call me an idiot. He does that even when I don't teeter on rule breaking!

19cms indigo were sold out almost instantly and 21cms, 19cm black and gray are still available in most sizes for $2200.

Hey keyko, do you know if they have size 29 for the 21cm indigo in stock there? My bro is in hk atm might ask him to pick up a pair for me if they do have them in stock.