Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

No not really the same amount. But they will for sure stretch from non-comfortable to comfortable. Figures doesn't really matter, but something like 0.5 centimeter seems quite realistic to me.

really? is it by the same amount as the waist?? can I have an estimate of how much the thigh stretches? 1 inch? 2?

when i first boiught the jeans a week ago they were skintight in the thighs......they def stretched out and are almost baggy on me

quick question, do MII and MIJ have the same sizing?

thx

Read the first post. MIJ are slimmer and stretch less while MII are looser. Normally people size down one from MII to MIJ stuff.

ALSO if anybody likes other dior homme stuff besides the denim, check out eluxury. They are having a sale with a lot of dior stuff. Will be gone soon...especially that hot suit hahaha

it has nothing to do whether you are short or tall. You just gotta be on the skinny side to pull the dior look. Hem them if you must, but not too much. Ive seen some normal built guys rock on the dior and they look just fine. Just dont be 180 pounds and you can forget bout it.

it has nothing to do whether you are short or tall. You just gotta be on the skinny side to pull the dior look. Hem them if you must, but not too much. Ive seen some normal built guys rock on the dior and they look just fine. Just dont be 180 pounds and you can forget bout it.

The fuck? 180 lbs is considered fat now?

How about you just say that it's all about proportions. Tall slightly muscular at 180lbs can definitely rock the look just fine.

sorry if this question has been asked many times..

just wanted to know if there are any major differences between MIJ and MII dior 19cm's?

nothing much expect that MIJ's are made to be more slim fitting and that MII dior's stretch more than MIJ's?

anymore major differences?

i'm around 5'4 but i'm also very skinny and i didnt know if hemming these would ruin the fit ?? has anyone had any on here hemmed their diors any suggestions? my apc stack alot but not too much and i think all apc inseams are about 34' so would hemming these 3-4 inches be ok or should i hem them less and cuff them? if it matters i'd probobly be wearing a size 26 i'd get them using a proxy or w/e

I am looking for a pair of sharp notation jeans now. I usually wear size 32 hem 21. I know it is made in Japan that is why I need to know does the jeans runs smaller or fit like a regular DH raw denim size 32? Do I need to size up to size 33? or I should remain at size 32. Since wax are coated all over it won't stretch like the normal raw denim I suppose? Help......

I am looking for a pair of sharp notation jeans now. I usually wear size 32 hem 21. I know it is made in Japan that is why I need to know does the jeans runs smaller or fit like a regular DH raw denim size 32? Do I need to size up to size 33? or I should remain at size 32. Since wax are coated all over it won't stretch like the normal raw denim I suppose? Help......

thegrapist actually has a pair of size 32 19cm sharp notations in indigo with him, if you don't grab them until tomorrow i will be getting them.

they run exactly the same as dior raw denim MIJ, but seems like they stretch less from what everyone has said.

hey this might be a stupid questions but when I go try a pair of 19cm, what should they feel like??where should they be tight and by how much coz I believe number doesnt mean much

You're right about that first bit. Nobody can tell you where they'll be tight, it depends on your body type. Guys built thinner will probably find the waist tightness the limiting factor, other people with more athletic upper legs might find it to be the thighs.

they should be extra tight almost in every aspect, especially on the crotch area. To create that 'buldging' look. So that whenever you put on your dior jeans to go out and meet the females, they can check out your 'buldginess' and know your manliness and sexual prowess. This is the effect that most are looking for when they are buying dior jeans.

seriously, are you fuckin serious with what you just asked there?