Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

I have a pair of Japanese 19cm raw indigo Diors that I got off someone else here, and they're too tight. I have worn them about 4 or 5 times and they are still literally crushing my hips, so I don't expect they will stretch any more. Is there anyone who has a size 28 and wants to trade down to a size 27?

I thought I had the same problem with the Japanese 19cm not stretching but you just need to wear them hard for at least a week. I've had mine for a week now and worn them pretty much everyday and they are now sitting low on the hips.

Thanks man, iv just emailed them.

Which pair should i get for my first Dior on LUR? they all look soo nice/...

but i quite like these ones, they seems special! xp

http://luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=44I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=8

http://luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=44I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=13

peace

I wouldn't get either of those as the black waistband is a bit naff in my opinion. However, the blue dust wash (without the black waistband) in either the 19 or 21 are really, really nice. I have the dust wash in a 21 and they're my favourites so far. I think you'll be really pleased with them.

I have a pair of Japanese 19cm raw indigo Diors that I got off someone else here, and they're too tight. I have worn them about 4 or 5 times and they are still literally crushing my hips, so I don't expect they will stretch any more. Is there anyone who has a size 28 and wants to trade down to a size 27?

I really think that if you have a pair of jeans that are "literally crushing your hips" you'd be better advised to get a pair that fit. Seriously. Get a pair that feel comfy. If they stretch, which they will do but at the very most only an inch in the waist then just wash them and they'll shrink. Really - don't buy a pair of raw jeans that crush you - raw jeans shrink to fit!!!

Thanks man, iv just emailed them.

Which pair should i get for my first Dior on LUR? they all look soo nice/...

but i quite like these ones, they seems special! xp

http://luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=44I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=8

http://luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=44I&CodCollezione=06V&CodArticolo=13

peace

IMO both of those look raggy and would never concider them at all. You should go and buy some regular raw unwashed Dior's in stead of, that will keep you rocking.

Finally got a pair of the 21cm (made in Jp) in a size 30 and they fit really well, cant wait to break them in- I"m just suprised that the hem at the ankle is kinda wide, almost makes them look like bootcuts jeans but its alright- now I'm just wondering if I should get a 30 in the 19cm as well or possibly get these tapered?

Finally got a pair of the 21cm (made in Jp) in a size 30 and they fit really well, cant wait to break them in- I"m just suprised that the hem at the ankle is kinda wide, almost makes them look like bootcuts jeans but its alright- now I'm just wondering if I should get a 30 in the 19cm as well or possibly get these tapered?

So which model did you go with ?

Link ?

I really think that if you have a pair of jeans that are "literally crushing your hips" you'd be better advised to get a pair that fit. Seriously. Get a pair that feel comfy. If they stretch, which they will do but at the very most only an inch in the waist then just wash them and they'll shrink. Really - don't buy a pair of raw jeans that crush you - raw jeans shrink to fit!!!

Yeah, that's why I want to trade up to a 28. They're done stretching and are still too tight. Maybe I even need a 29.

how to order from www.rakuten.co.jp? its all japanese dont understand....

Either search on google for a japanese translater or ask some of the guys on SF who do japanese.

Heres the thread on buying denim from Japan

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=11671&highlight=buying+japanese

thinking about grabbing a pair, but nowhere (i'm aware of) to try them on around here. the length is what worries me. i generally wear a 32, but can get a way with a 34 in a slimmer/tight jean with bunching. if i hem them, i'm worried i'll lose some of the shape. anyone have any opinion on this?

thinking about grabbing a pair, but nowhere (i'm aware of) to try them on around here. the length is what worries me. i generally wear a 32, but can get a way with a 34 in a slimmer/tight jean with bunching. if i hem them, i'm worried i'll lose some of the shape. anyone have any opinion on this?

isnt the same as hemming any other pair of jeans???????

I am inexperienced with Dior, however I have always admired their clothes and I love their denim like most people and I want to pick up a pair soon, however how are they sized? I am under the impression that Dior is made for really skinny people. I am not skinny as a rail, but I fit into skinny jeans fine. Do they only make up to a certain size? I usually wear a size 33 or 32 raw and stretch the hell out of them, but my natural waist is like a 34-36. Could I pull these off?

I am inexperienced with Dior, however I have always admired their clothes and I love their denim like most people and I want to pick up a pair soon, however how are they sized? I am under the impression that Dior is made for really skinny people. I am not skinny as a rail, but I fit into skinny jeans fine. Do they only make up to a certaint size? I usually wear a size 33 or 32 raw and stretch the hell out of them, but my natural waste is like a 34-36. Could I pull these off?

y dont u experiment with a pair of cheaper slim denim like APC new cures first before you go straight into Dior

that way it might save u some $$$