Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Guest koi.boi

what is the best way to wash denim so it has very little indigo loss, yet has high contrast for the honeycombs and whiskers? how heavy should i wear these before washing for this effect...

i've worn my dior black raws for less than a month but they've still been very stiff..

thus i've decided to cold soak it for awhile so that it may soften up.. but after soaking it for less than a min, the whole water turned black and the black colour from the jeans was running like mad!:mad: what should i do??

1)fuck! stop soaking and dry it ASAP,

2)who cares, continue to soak it dood.

i've worn my dior black raws for less than a month but they've still been very stiff..

thus i've decided to cold soak it for awhile so that it may soften up.. but after soaking it for less than a min, the whole water turned black and the black colour from the jeans was running like mad!:mad: what should i do??

1)fuck! stop soaking and dry it ASAP,

2)who cares, continue to soak it dood.

Well, i've always experienced that washing a pair of black jeans will make it lose it's color. It won't be the same dark black as before the wash/soak. You'd better bring those to the dry cleaner.

It's probably too late now, anyways.

yo

my sharp notations have stretched like a mother fucker where the hook and eye closure is. i have some concern that it might rip or get fucked up around that area.

is this common? am I being a baby? has anyone reinforced their's?

as said before I had two jeans with teared buttons. That happened to a pair of grey waxed and a pair of Votc Clawmark. Also when buying jeans too small I noticed that the dior clasp is not meant to be stressed. The denim tears very quickly and the clasp moves to the end of the band or even rips off... That's why I sized up to 30 for gold waxed and 29 for others (had 27 before). If you look at strip ad campaings the jeans are meant to be worn low and this needs a bigger waist size. :) Also I tried some silicon today - will let you know how it turns out. planning on coating a raw indigo

Thanks man. I didnt really size down on these... when i got them i could do all buttons up quite easily besides the clasp. It didnt take long for me to be able to do that up too.

guess maybe i should have got one size up but i really like the overall fit of these.

anyway has anyone done any reinforcment around that clasp? I dont know if mine will get damaged but i would like to prevent it from happening. Maybe I wil show them to my tailor for his advice.

Hey cant wait to see the result Leo... you know where to find me when they are done.

as said before I had two jeans with teared buttons. That happened to a pair of grey waxed and a pair of Votc Clawmark. Also when buying jeans too small I noticed that the dior clasp is not meant to be stressed. The denim tears very quickly and the clasp moves to the end of the band or even rips off... That's why I sized up to 30 for gold waxed and 29 for others (had 27 before). If you look at strip ad campaings the jeans are meant to be worn low and this needs a bigger waist size. :) Also I tried some silicon today - will let you know how it turns out. planning on coating a raw indigo

anyway has anyone done any reinforcment around that clasp? I dont know if mine will get damaged but i would like to prevent it from happening. Maybe I wil show them to my tailor for his advice.

Hey cant wait to see the result Leo... you know where to find me when they are done.

Yup I had it done by a dior tailor and it cost me 10€. They stitched the clasp and you wouldn't even notice it. They used a thread that looked like the denim and was only visible from the inside. Also the button did not tear or move any more after that.

Hello, can someone please school me on the Dior 21cm grey dauphin denim??? Are they MIJ or MII, whats the retail price on these, and are they raw?. I looked at over 100 pages on this thread and couldn't find an answer. Thanks for your help!

retail is 325$ and im pretty sure grapist wiped out NYC I checked LA and Vegas no more in the boutiques.

im the same measurements as you and i went with a 32 in 19cm MIJ

i have semi-muscular legs and at first the jeans were pretty slim, but they have stretched out a good amount......but if i were to do it over id prolly size up just for comforts sake

my thigh is 23 and calf is 15

Just need some quick advice before I pull the trigger on a pair of 33's (21cm). I'm 5'11" 180-ish. Problem with me is the majority of my weight is in my legs (I have tree trunks). Measurements:

Thigh: 24 inches around

Calf: 16.5 inches around

There have been times where I've tried on jeans that were the correct waist size but would not even fit over my calf/lower thighs, lol. I've never tried a pair of these jeans on in person so I have no idea how "skinny" they are in the legs, which is why I'm gonna go with the 21cm for sure. You guys think I'll be alright or is there no chance of this working? lol

Yes I just saw that. But if you look well, you see there is the "nostalgy brut" and the "brut". "Brut" is more expansive, and so, made in Japan.