Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Well, can anyone tell me which hem that would be skinny or trapped in dior in a size 31"?

the pictures can be seen above, with me..... first pic is dior n' second pic is WESC

hello, i will answer your question in the best way that i can:

READ THE FUCKING FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD!

hope that was helpful, fucktard

hey everyone,

started a thread but got zero answers, so thought maybe to try in here.

I want to start of by saying I AM NOT a Dior Homme hater, I have a couple pairs of denim from the '04 VOTC collection.

I have a pair of SEXIH01 and I love them, I know these are based off the dior homme 21cm.

just wondering what else is out there in a dior homme 21cm cut silhouette? that is not dior homme

price does not matter.

hello, i will answer your question in the best way that i can:

READ THE FUCKING FAQ ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD!

hope that was helpful, fucktard

i read it dick.......so it should be about 18.5cm in size 31, but i want smaller man!

bardta....... i have seen some pic, sometime it seems very skinny, but some are fucking straight and i got fucking confused........ shithead

alright!

i read it dick.......so it should be about 18.5cm in size 31, but i want smaller man!

bardta....... i have seen some pic, sometime it seems very skinny, but some are fucking straight and i got fucking confused........ shithead

alright!

Even though I wrote the FAQ, I'm not one to yell at people for not reading it. But in this case, you DID read it, so I don't really know what you're trying to ask.

The skinny/tapered look for a raw jean is the 19cm. That IS in the FAQ.

If 18.5cm in a size 31 isn't slim enough, you can go with a washed MIJ jean, try to find a 17cm jean (which is made in VERY small quantities and pretty much is only in Japan), go with something like the Jake jean which has a "17.5cm hem" (which would mean about 16 or 17cm for your size), or just get a 19cm tapered.

i bought a mij raw blue denim size 31 and it fits really tight... i like it very much, it's awesome, but is this 19cm?? are there any tighter cuts? :confused:

the product code is 6hh1013563.

JUST MEASURE THE FUCKING HEM AND YOU WILL KNOW WHAT MODEL THEY ARE

rumors have it that the 21cm silhouette was based off an APC cut

but that's probably all just hearsay

+1 Didn't hedi even say that he was inspired by or at least liked apc jeans?

If 18.5cm in a size 31 isn't slim enough, you can go with a washed MIJ jean, try to find a 17cm jean (which is made in VERY small quantities and pretty much is only in Japan), go with something like the Jake jean which has a "17.5cm hem" (which would mean about 16 or 17cm for your size), or just get a 19cm tapered.

You can find the 17 cm MIJ raw jeans in Paris aswell.

What kind of shoes are those, though?

its dior sneaker from a/w 08

seven.homme,

Damn, those look great. Are they the Jake jeans for A/W 08?

Do you have any waist measurements for the size 29? Also, how much stretch do you feel from the 1.5% elastane?

yes, jake jeans from a/w 08, i dont think the 1.5% elastane have lot of effect on how it fit, abit strech compare with nudie thin fin 29

can anyone post the measurements if they own brand new japan 19cm raws for size 27 and im also after measurements for 19cm 26

i wear 27s but i have been wearing them for about 3-4months now and they have streched out too much i refuse to wash them as im scared for the indigo to run but im going to get some new ones soon and switch between them

any help guys ???

can anyone post the measurements if they own brand new japan 19cm raws for size 27 and im also after measurements for 19cm 26

i wear 27s but i have been wearing them for about 3-4months now and they have streched out too much i refuse to wash them as im scared for the indigo to run but im going to get some new ones soon and switch between them

any help guys ???

Did you notice that the title of the thread was Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)?