Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

Hey everyone,

I have a pair of slightly used 21s in a size 30 that I bought for my husband on Ebay but they're way too loose on him (he's got matchstick legs). Anyway, I am interested in selling them, and would like to know the kind of info you guys look for when purchasing on Ebay. Ie. what sort of questions do I need to make sure to answer in the item description?

Hope I haven't broken any rules by posting this - if yes, it was unintentional and I apologize, my question is genuine.

Thanks.

Where its made in, the version it is 21 or 19cm, which season its from, whether its been tailored, if its been worn, soaked or washed. Is it a washed jean or raw one, if it its washed what model it is.

Where its made in, the version it is 21 or 19cm, which season its from, whether its been tailored, if its been worn, soaked or washed. Is it a washed jean or raw one, if it its washed what model it is.

Hey there,

That's super helpful, thanks. How would I know the season, based on what? (Given that I bought them from someone else, so not directly from the store.) Thanks!

Also, what can I hope to get for them? They're Japanese, raw, unwashed, worn for one month only. Size 30, 21cm. Thanks!

christ, you are freaking everywhere. I haven't seen them at either place in the last little while. I'll have to check again...

Keep in mind that Barneys only stocks Made in Italy jeans (and are probably sold out of the smaller sizes at this point) and Saks only stocks the MIJ indigos (they have MII indigo and black).

saks had some as of yesterday

i forgot to check if they were 19s or 21s

Saks only has the 19cms.

Is there a Dior Homme store in San Francisco? Dere intrawebz izn't wurking.

No. Up until recently the only Dior Homme store in the US was in NYC. There is also now one in Beverly Hills and one in Las Vegas.

legit or what?

its supposed to be a 30 japanese 19cms

[snip]

004.jpg

thanks for your help guys

(btw i searched for a dior legit thread but i did not find it, so excuse me if its the wrong thread and feel free to move it thanks)

Can you take a picture of the front of this tag for me? Thanks!

Could anyone tell me which DIOR HOMME hem should i get btw 17, 19 and 21?

If a size 30 and 31 in the same hem 19cm, would their hem be the same?

and here is my pic in ...dior * cant remember 19cm or 21cm and another pic in WESC black jeans (like the fit)

2afbzsw.jpg

4uyvwol.jpg

in fact, i have a big cuffs and big thighs but i do love skinny legs very much or kind of..... not straight legs! my size is around 34 inches, but i tried on a 31 and fit snuggly

please help me to should which hem would fit me well!

Is there a Dior Homme store in San Francisco? Dere intrawebz izn't wurking.

Give Saks a call (415.438.5482) to see if they have a pair in your size. They didn't have my size, but Jonas ordered a pair from another store. Also, when I talked to DH LV, someone told me I could buy two pairs and return the other. GL.