Dior Homme Denim (FAQ ON FIRST PAGE - read me)

sXXXe

i wasnt like that in my initial post right?? was i rude to goldengloves?? see how deathmulletonfire replied me??i dont know,maybe he/she is your good friend....that's y i replied to he/she that way.... if its possible(i dont think its possible), u can check my old message...i never so harsh....untill a memeber bark at me...cos i asked some questions about dior and he replied me that y im so crazy over dh....this people are just out to make trouble isnt it???i join this forum to make friends and get infos,not to get angry and make enemy....as for what happened just now...im am sorry....didnt know theres a "supermarket" here...

Wow, shit on me for trolling, but you sound like a troll or a nigerian e-mail scammer who just sprung an interest in dior denim.

It's okay though, cause that means you're my new favorite poster--even though I can't read your never-ending run-on sentences.

hey guys out of curiosity how long are diors, every site i go on its just the waist size, are all of them the same length? if so how long are they ? thanks

Hi

Yes they are all the same length - a 37. The only deifference is that the "washed" jeans i.e. those that are not raw are slightly shorter becuase they've been washed obviously. So those tend to be around a 35-36 leg.

Best

T

Glad to see that your enjoying the 21 Italians...however based from my experience these thing are going to stretch like a mofo! Mine are literally hanging off my waist but still require no belt.

Perhaps I should have gone down two sizes as opposed to one...getting some APC flashbacks!

Can you post pics of these Diors have stretched so much that they are hanging off you? I can't believe anyone having to go down two sizes in a 19 Dior. I'm sorry - not calling you a liar but just don't get it. Are you telling me that if you are a 28 in most jeans you should get a 26 in Diors that when washed will be a 25-25?!?!?

Pictures please!

Dude, chill the fuck out. Jeans stretch, jeans shrink when washed, jeans stretch back out. They're cotton fabric that sits on an active part of your body, that's the breaks. Tag 26 Diors will not be 25/25 when washed, they'll be a 28"+/37".

Actually I don’t need to chill out as I’m not the one getting “upset” here – it seems you guys are. I only asked for pictures. It would be good and quite funny to see a pair of Diors hanging off a waist for a change.

The serious point here is that forums are a mine of information but also mis-information and Diors are expensive jeans that I, for one, don’t want to drop £150 or $300 on only to find that they don’t fit after I’ve washed them because I read on a board that they stretch like some sort of lycra jean – which by reading these posts you’d think they did!!!

I love this forum because most of the info on here you can absolutely trust but look at the size of this thread – there seems to be a lot of jumping and bandwagons going on here. Sorry if my not following the pack is putting people’s noses out of joint. Not meant to. Perhaps I should be posting how my Diors have stretched out so much that they’re like sails billowing around my thighs and waist and that actually I don’t even have to walk anymore – I just let myself be pulled along by the wind blowing through my jeans. But that’s not my experience with these puppies. So, don’t get all feisty and angry and cursing and yelling – we’re all here because we share a passion for denim and Diors is particular in this thread and I’m just sharing my experiences and just because they seem to be very different to yours doesn’t mean they’re any less valid or worth sharing… Or maybe it does. I don’t know. See – just talked myself out of this thread! Hahahaha! Ooops.

all apologies sir. *goes back to making manson-tat with fingers near forehead while mumbling about my night in paris with hedi in 2003*

from your real (superfuture) raw apc size:

size up 2 for a fit without disappointment if you're normal;

size up 1 if you're like me and have stick legs, a girlfriend to do them up for you in the morning and evenings, and Italian 19's still look baggy on you after all of that.

Fuck I wish I was gay so I'd have some sort of excuse for all of this bitchiness.

/end thread.

I'm starting a fundraiser. It's called the "Help the Children / Buy Servo2000 a new Pair of Jeans." Anyone who can't figure out their size after 45 pages automatically forfeits the rights to buy a pair of Dior Homme jeans of any sort and must immediately paypal me $300, 5% of which will go to helping out children in 3rd world countries.

Thank you for cooperation, and remember:

The children need you.

hahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it why dont just people go to the store and fit one? damn.. thats what i did and it fucking robbed me of 650$

Can you post pics of these Diors have stretched so much that they are hanging off you? I can't believe anyone having to go down two sizes in a 19 Dior. I'm sorry - not calling you a liar but just don't get it. Are you telling me that if you are a 28 in most jeans you should get a 26 in Diors that when washed will be a 25-25?!?!?

Pictures please!

My experience was with the 21 Italians strectching like a mofo. The initial fit was really snug (not skin tight) but eventual wearing have caused these guys to stretch, to the point where it hangs on my hip, which was the initial look I was aiming for.

I'm a broke-ass and have no camera. I intially sized one down (32) and it seems that the waist line has expanded to a 33.5-34 but I'm sure the experience is different with 19 Japanese.

Just size one down as a general rule of thumb and let's end this silly debate and calm people's nerves.

hahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn it why dont just people go to the store and fit one? damn..

yea cause I think they're opening a dior store between the pharmacy and the corner pub right across the street from my apartment :rolleyes:

yea cause I think they're opening a dior store between the pharmacy and the corner pub right across the street from my apartment :rolleyes:

err. yeah your right but..thats what i did i got out of my computer and drove my car to the nearest shop where they sell dior homme jeans and taddaahhh!!! got me 2 pairs.. its much easier than reading this thread...

The fit is fine...but I'm not so sure about that hoody...

no love for spruce? how about loopwheeler?

311691233_c7e23d0774_b.jpg

damn fast replies yo, you guys must get updates by email on this thread, I used to until it turned to trash haha...

nice hoodies and diors Andrew

as with stacking, i can never get mine to be the way i want (e.g. kind of symmetrical but not exactly) but then i guess its hard cos legs are shaped differently between the left and right

they stacked like that naturally... they are less than 2 months old so I'm sure they would get softer and stack differently later...

mine never stack that nicely. do you have to "groom" the stack? or was this answered on page 20? :o