hey milspex, youre gonna be superfuckingjealous

sean_

i ran into your supercrush on the street today :D

i knew it was canice because its the only girl ive ever seen on the streets of toronto wearing a supreme boxcap (is that creepy?). i wouldve superhit on her if i wasn't intent on finding out if i had actually seen a superfuturer randomly. awesome

watch your back sean. milspex is an australian assasin equiped with pellet guns and trained by japanese ninjas. and he packs a mean midget in that backpack of his.

all information can be found on http://www.myuselessknowledge.com/joe/milspex.html

i heard mil sent the stingray after steve irwin... just because of a situation just like this.

the midget is scary too.

watch out man...

well i was coming downstairs from a record store to street level, and struggling between carrying a bag/my skate/lighting a smoke, and she was just walking by and i was like "hey" and she looked at me, and i said "superfuture?" then we talked for a couple minutes about various things while walking down yonge, and we got to the corner and went our seperate ways

surprisingly un-awkward for meeting someone from the internet, at least from my side haha

Jesus Christ.

DO NOT BE A CREEPY FUCKING STALKER.

this means:

1) Do not post people's real names.

2) Do not post stalker google links.

3) Do not stalk people.

Since apparently quite a few supertalk users are unable to deal with the presence of females on the internet, I'm going to start issuing temporary bans if this line gets crossed again.

Do not be a creepy asshole.

well in that case, folks got to take all thier info,links etc out of thier profiles. if they dont want all that attention.

No, it's not up to people to make themselves absolutely 100% anonymous. It's up to other users not to be jackasses. Do not stalk people. End of story.

I think theres a difference, this thread and Milspex's supercrush thread were still funny.

if you have a link in your signature/profile/whatever then its obviously there for others to look at, but in my opinion looking up someones name, searching webpages with it, looking into their business and then reporting it here crosses the line of creepy a bit.