superliving: your room / closet / house / apartment

youngluc

home, that's posterboard with a gold sheen to it. i just measured out some equilateral triangles and scored the back with a scalpel. The biggest pain in the ass is getting it to retain that shape.

poly, my apt is about 850 s.f. there's another room not pictured. we have a big storage closet so we put a lot of crap in there. otherwise, i don't keep a lot of things.

anyway guys here's the latest addition, cross post from recent purchases:

38640_511306021760_28900013_30467447_1678404_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
give dude a break at least he's got a dorm to himself and it looks clean. my roommate had his tenchi muyo collection on display along with his not-so-suave crt dell monitor and vaseline

why bother even posting boring ass ikea malm single bed

ever heard of second hand furniture? or craigslist?

No joke, my entire apartment was furnished solely by renting a U-haul and asking aunties for furniture.

Surprisingly, my one aunt turns out to be a closet furniture collector and now i have a bunch of random 50s/60s pieces 'on loan' indefinitely, hehe

Son even if you make loot Ikea is still a viable option. Figure you spend about $1500 a month on rent, another 250 on utilities, 300 on groceries, 700+ on drinking, dinners/entertainment, etc. Factor in clothes, retirement, savings, who the fuck got loot left for a $3000 couch or a $1400 coffee table after that unless you pulling like 150K+ annual?

Son even if you make loot Ikea is still a viable option. Figure you spend about $1500 a month on rent, another 250 on utilities, 300 on groceries, 700+ on drinking, dinners/entertainment, etc. Factor in clothes, retirement, savings, who the fuck got loot left for a $3000 couch or a $1400 coffee table after that unless you pulling like 150K+ annual?
Trying to find good, original Eames on CL or eBay has been such a pain. I don't know how you guys do it.

Those are worthless. Your best bet is to try and find estate sales (advertised on CL) that pop up pretty often. Rich, old people are known to die. Long-running thrift stores are an option, but most are grossly overpriced or know what they have.

how many couches do you buy in a lifetime?