MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lovely suspenders (especially the brown and indigo ones) but for 150$ I'd rather buy a bunch of Albert Thurston suspenders.

DocBlue, is that the Freewheelers hickory conductor shirt?

lovely suspenders (especially the brown and indigo ones) but for 150$ I'd rather buy a bunch of Albert Thurston suspenders.

DocBlue, is that the Freewheelers hickory conductor shirt?

yes :)

good shite

i'm about to pick up that shirt too

any sizing recommendations for me? and pls post some fit pictures in the work shirt thread!

i'm about to pick up that shirt too

any sizing recommendations for me? and pls post some fit pictures in the work shirt thread!

that shirt is the best made i have and i have quite a few shirts.

it sizes big and i went tts

i think i bought the biggest available and was quite surprised it was not too snuggy.

washed it twice since i bought it and its all good so far.

so good in fact i bought the plain white one.....wich is perhaps even nicer ill tell ya that.

God damn im loving the "Mister Freedom x Sugar Cane MFSC "Midnight Riders"" Just can't see myself pulling the trigger on $440, especially when I've got a pair of PBJ 007s. :(

dont then and save the money for next fall modified riders dungarees. Katherine told me they will kick ass.

i got a 007 myself so i am plenty of overdyed now...

I see the Midnight Riders come in graduated inseams...the larger the waist, the longer the inseam.

they should just make everything 36 or something like that. i know the pockets might suck but the sizing is awful

Anybody got any pics of their MF Peacoat worn in?

--Markmont.

^ Yea I saw that - was hopping to find shots of one thats further along then that.

Probably not far along enough for you, but here you go.

Factory Distressed:

img55714824.jpg

img55714827.jpg

img55714828.jpg

And one of Ryan Gosling:

1264449233_gossling-williams-468.jpg

i think I'm close to 6 mo on the 7161s, so I'll give an update in a week or two...

waywtw.jpg

I was gonna say, something I make from leather, but you have the Tanner hook up! :)

i won one of those MSFC hats at Self Edge on Saturday. Anyone know anything about it?

4578711331_4bbd881d61.jpg

Unfortunately I missed the SuFu party. I was down at MF about 3 weeks ago and they had lots of those hats (if it's the same one). I don't think I've seen that hat anywhere else other than at 7161. Does it have a little selvage loop on the back of the hat?