MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Does anyone have any post-soak measurements of the mechanics shirt?

I generally wear shirts with a 21" p2p...

Also, has anyone picked this up from JCrew? Anyone know anything about the sizing on those? ...

Thanks for any help.

first, do some searching on rakuten for MF garments. japan generally likes their garments "onewash" to get the uncertianty from shrinkage out of the way so they are generally a good reference for the "washed" measurements. look up porky's or bananafish they usually get most MF pieces.

then, call MF or SE...

if it helps i wear 42 in all FH, with a chest that fluctuates between 42 and 43" and all five MF shirts i have are sz L i bought in the raw state. after a couple washes it will be around sz 42

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^It depends on whether the measurements for the size small were from a raw or washed version. If they were from a raw version, then, yeah, I would go for a raw M, although I don't think they shrink a whole size. I just shrank my Liberty Issue coat a little because raw M was just a little big,

That's seriously the coolest shirt i've seen worn with those MF pants in a long while, so awesome and simple.

Thought it would be appropriate to quote my first ever fit pic in the 7161's, around 3 years ago. Inspiration was indeed "Off duty..." Aviators in hand.

Ahhh the youth and innocence.... Hahaha

Excuse the waywt vanity, just a quick teaser pic, will post up better ones when I've got a bit more time.

829018273_0eb1377527.jpg

I am VERY happy with how these fit!!!

Christophe, thanks again! And post up that translation when you have time.

Thought it would be appropriate to quote my first ever fit pic in the 7161's, around 3 years ago. Inspiration was indeed "Off duty..." Aviators in hand.

Ahhh the youth and innocence.... Hahaha

thanks for the kind words Kiya, mtchfrnk, Vinneus, and Cotton dude duck.

i wish i could grab one of those denim in 34.....

Does anyone have a pair of midnight riders? They have literally been in my mind constantly for a week. If people could tell me that they're beyond worth it then I will need to bite the bullet. I think that they're the coolest pants I've seen in a while.

Did someone say Midnight Riders? :D

a90e487f.jpg

They are awesome pants - perfect summer weight! Just be careful with the sizing/inseam.... Mine are a 30/31 which shrank down to a perfect fit for me, but if you are taller....

Fuck. 6ft. That's going to kill me know, thank you either way. Freedom, make things for tall people!

Do you have the riders in question?

Does anyone have a pair of midnight riders? They have literally been in my mind constantly for a week. If people could tell me that they're beyond worth it then I will need to bite the bullet. I think that they're the coolest pants I've seen in a while.

bite the bullet

P1010611.jpg

P1010605.jpg

P1010603.jpg

P1010601.jpg

P1010599.jpg

Thanks for the help everyone. I need to just get my money up then badda bing.

i got the dungarees . 2 pairs. but not the midnight ones. i bought them in 34 .

Is that the waist, or the length? I think they're sometimes graduated, and I wear a waist 30.

Yeah. I'll stop spamming this thread.

so I emailed katherine about my sizing dilemna. im a 33 waist but they only have the midnight riders in 32 and 34. she suggested that i get the 32 and wear them raw since it will be 33 waist... not sure if i should do this or not.. opinions?

The rinsed version they sell at MF, I was told, only shrunk 1/4 on an inch in the full out seem. And you can use payment plans!?