MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

I was really hoping to get the 5-pocket jeans, but that Rising Sun venture puts that off. Oh well, I hope some of you folks beat the shit out of that old denim.

Do we know what era the denim is from? 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s? Or any old "new old deadstock" denim will do?

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really hoping to get the 5-pocket jeans, but that Rising Sun venture puts that off. Oh well, I hope some of you folks beat the shit out of that old denim.

Do we know what era the denim is from? 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s? Or any old "new old deadstock" denim will do?

54 new old stock, so still in a golden age.

54 new old stock, so still in a golden age.

not for sure. i should have a pair of 33's in the mail tomorrow. perfect birthday present for myself. went to mister freedom a few weeks ago pick up the last 7163 in size 33. they are so cool. the shop is crazy . overload for sure .

mrswitch what rising sun's are you taking about? mike hodis is the man. he makes some really good denim pants.

We got the new MF jeans in at SELA today and they look great, too bad we're not open for business for another week.

god damn it can you cut me a slack and send one now? ill paypal to you asap!

Email sent.

Zissou, Everything is looking amazing!Denim looks incredible!

Thanks, man! They need some more wear before I post another evo photo.

...SELA...

Hell yeah. Well done, man.

My Mister Freedom Californians are taking a bath. A couple notes of interest: They are made by Toyo and are model no. SC40879. The '12' in the back pocket tag is actually a sample piece of the denim and the number 12 is silk-screened on the denim.

For sizing, I am a true 32 and purchased the 32, which are just a tad big pre-wash. The 31s were nicely snug in the waist.