MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

Today's news?

Mister Freedom Chambray shirts FOR WOMEN.

Coming in five weeks. :)

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone please tell me that the cpo shirts aren't a one time only thing.

The CPO shirts were a two time thing, but the run you're probably referring to was the second and last run.

You all better start saving up..

The new line looks awesome.

Off the top of my head:

Denim Pants - these are more minimal than past, have a little lace up back

Denim Shore Jacket - Ecru Warp / Indigo Weft, that's all i'm saying

Denim Vest - Has an orange signal lining on the inside, next level

Shorts made of Denim - I'm getting these for myself, i don't care what you think of denim shorts

Chambray Utility Shirt in blue (carry over from last season), navy (super dark indigo, will fade over time), and white (with navy inner accents that show through) [all the chambray shirts now come in XS which is cut for women

Short Jacket and Chambray shirts = next week

Pants, Shorts, and Vest = four weeks

Hinoya has carried pieces from the Mr. Freedom line for a while now. They just list them under Sugarcane/Limited Edition.

Its nice to see different angles and photos of the Mr. Freedom stuff.

ohhh coming in my pants

aye?? is it just the xs or is their all sizes cut for boobies and waists n stuff??? and will there be all colour options for the girlies?? i wanna white one and im a big girl so please dont break my heart by telling me its only XS

They're doing it the Japanese line way... There's S to XL for men, then ONE women's cut size in XS. So you can either get a Small and wear it not completely buttoned, or go for the XS which might button all the way up but also might be too small for you. Iron Heart does the exact same thing, their XS is essentially their "one size fits all" women's size.

just received notification of a 'small' but substantial tax repayment - speed it up kiya - i am going to reinvest, yeah!

btw. i finally saw pics of the two chambrays. exactly the same, but really dark indigo and white with indigo stitching. i love it when they re-release classics in different colors - SOLD!