MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my californians: 2 hot soaks 1 machine wash (all due to crazy stretching)

tumblr_lc3xfmSQwR1qzp62no1_500.jpg

sorry for the cell phone pics.. color is pretty true in the sun.. there are some really bright blues coming through

leather patch:

tumblr_lc3xeifw251qzp62no1_500.jpg

Gah! My favorite pants ever.

she looks like a badly maintained realdoll

love your pics eltopo

Childish shit like this is why I hate SF and makes me want to stop posting on here. If you don't have something good to say don't open your mouth. Post deleted.

Childish shit like this is why I hate SF and makes me want to stop posting on here. If you don't have something good to say don't open your mouth. Post deleted.

Please don't stop posting. There is always noise level on here - nearly always people post stupid things, then when you ask why they simply admit they weren\t thinking or posted the first thing that came into their heads, like children, so best to ignore them and not change what you do. Seriously, if you stop posting I'm one step nearer to being out of here, don't do it! (Or at least, not till February 2012)

ThinFinn- yes it was unfortunately.

Maybe a good principle to follow would be: if you're wouldn't say something to someone's face, then don't post it.

Cory, don't sweat it brotha. Like Paul said people are people. Everyone here enjoy's your contribution. speaking of, I'm looking forward to seeing pics of the midnight peacoat. tried it on yesterday and it's Bad A$$

Thanks guys for the compliments. It is always just disappointed to see people like that in these forums. Took a snap today in the backyard of the California's and mechanic cap, kinda grainy but it was like 5:30 here and it gets dark at 6. Also included one photo with MF suspenders. Other photo is of a deer that creeped up on one of my dads rock fences he makes. Perfect for Thanksgiving/Fall.

www.banditphotographer.com

mfdeer.jpg

abf1.jpg

new page so this gotta be on here as well...

+!

Thanks guys for the compliments. It is always just disappointed to see people like that in these forums. Took a snap today in the backyard of the California's and mechanic cap, kinda grainy but it was like 5:30 here and it gets dark at 6. Also included one photo with MF suspenders. Other photo is of a deer that creeped up on one of my dads rock fences he makes. Perfect for Thanksgiving/Fall.

mfdeer.jpg

abf1.jpg

You like em better than the oki version wgmds?

if i knew what those were, i would most likely say yes. as of now, it's the AB's and midnight riders. i would love either.

ah. yes then, i think the midnight fabric is the coolest available. i love the way the denim is so dark yet contrast is so high and different from most anything available now. its truly beautiful.

mfdeer.jpg

abf1.jpg

Hey man

You always take a pretty good picture but that one of the deer is really good and very good timing with the Christmas clock ticking away

thanks a million

Sam

Just got the new Midnight peacoat at the stores, this is seriously the most burly thing from the Mister Freedom line. It feels like armor and i'm sure it softens up within a few weeks of wear but brand new it's like a sheet of beautiful indigo dyed steel.