MISTER FREEDOM

thinkfilm28

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any online store?

Shot them an email earlier, and just to save them the headache here are the Mister Freedom pieces they have in:

The Mechanic's chambray in all three colors

The White Shore Jacket

The Bronco Champ leather jacket

The rider chino and midnight rider (in some sizes)

The Union T in white and blue

And those are 25% off? I got to see some shit

^If only I had a few (hundred) bucks.

In other news, some guy is trying to sell the MFxGAP tees on Ebay for $50.

Guest I LOVE LFC
^If only I had a few (hundred) bucks.

In other news, some guy is trying to sell the MFxGAP tees on Ebay for $50.

Thats nearly as bad as people buying them with a discount......

I think its pretty wierd that people would buy a gap t shirt because its got a name on it when any other time they would walk past the shop without a turn of the head. This fellas given his name to a good cause, yet all people are bothered about is getting a t shirt with MF details for basically fuck all.

This isnt a personnal attack zissou, just think its pretty sad that people wouldn't even look at a product Red t shirt if it never had MF details on it.

Uh, isn't that the point? MF puts his name and work on Product RED shirts to entice people who might not otherwise buy them to spend a few bucks in the name of a good cause? I've certainly looked at Product RED shirts before, but somehow a shirt that says HAMME(RED) kind of turns me off. Sorry about that.

Yeah, I didn't pay anything for my two MFxGAP shirts, but I didn't walk in there trying to screw AIDS prevention in Africa. I walked in there intending to buy a couple of the shirts. Next time, I'll think more about how (literally) a few of my dollars might or might not go towards preventing AIDS in Africa while hundreds of my dollars support local charities each year.

I think its pretty wierd that people would buy a gap t shirt because its got a name on it when any other time they would walk past the shop without a turn of the head. This fellas given his name to a good cause, yet all people are bothered about is getting a t shirt with MF details for basically fuck all.

This isnt a personnal attack zissou, just think its pretty sad that people wouldn't even look at a product Red t shirt if it never had MF details on it.

Just curious, why do you consider it better to sell a $25 charity shirt that is widely available in stores and online for $50 than buying it on sale?

Guest I LOVE LFC

Like I said, wasn't anything personnal against you.

The moral high ground is worthless also, everybody gives to some sort of charity.

The moral high ground is worthless also, everybody gives to some sort of charity.

potkettle.jpg

Where's cotton duck to delete all this when we need him?

The way these retail things work is that a fixed amount of a portion of an item is given to a charity. The only people getting screwed in a sale for MF goods at JCrew is JCrew. The purchase of the shirt still goes down as the retail price in the books and the same amount gets donated to the charity regardless of whether or not the purchaser bought them at retail, sale, or used a gift card or a coupon on the sale. At least that is how it works at two other large chains (Express and Gap).

Where's cotton duck to delete all this when we need him?

I'm reading all this, no worries.

But I'm not here to clean up every little argument people allow themselves to get pulled into.

So, more pics of worn in gear, less bickering please!

Anyway: 7163

I'd say about a year of actual wear in these, maybe a bit more.

Pre wash picture.

4833179561_5cf702d7cf_o.jpg%22%20width=%22800%22%20height=%22600%22%20alt=%22MFSC%2071634833179561_b81ae5e31e_b.jpg

Paint on those pants! For shame cotton duck, for shame

ThisSunday,

I am thinking about stepping up to the MF Breezer Jacket. What size did you go with? Thanks.

I have a 40, which is my actual size but I probably could have gotten a 38. I'm not sure if the Midnight Breezer fits differently than the regular Breezer.

any info yet regarding the price for 5-pocket jeans and chinos? I have some money put aside already ; still need to save up for the Troy jacket though. somebody buy my BR N-1 deck jeacket!