who are your least favorite posters

cheapmuthafukr

I love everyone!

This message coupled with the cookie monster image was scary in a funny way. ME LIKE COOKIE!! YOU LOOK LIKE COOKIE! YUMYUMYUM!

lol.

I actually like calistyle, his posts inspired some hilarious stuff. This board is so well balanced that even the (small amount of) trolling (thanks to minya) is enjoyable.

me too!

oooh, who will be there when I transcend into rank of cmf/ddml and the like? Only a few dozen more.....

omg man, I'm a super nooob or something but this is actually the first time I've seen you post. WOW.

if any of you are currently in the "line-up" or whateverthefuck outside the portland niketown, you look like fucking idiots and i hate you. i'm on my lunch break and my time is much more valuable than yours is, so get your blankets and lawn chairs off my fucking sidewalk. maybe a job or an education would help, too.

invisible:man

dude was hilarious...supertalk needs to be sonned more by dudes like that more often haha

It was like a superfuture gang beat down... is he "in" now? Did he prove himself?

I don't like 6MT as after our thread about our supermarket dispute was locked, he has not responded to numerous PMs.

oooh forgot about this. Man... I think that was the most troubling to me... you guys were "tearing me apart!"

Guest Airjamie
apparently keska doesnt like me because i look like a chicken wing or something. and because i let guys put it in my ass.

HAhahahahaha.......i like chris. however, i dislike shark. Ialso dont like seven jeans. I pretty much wish anal rape on that kid. And that guy who said faggy. fuck that kid. But now that i have the floor...Xanex doesnt work. Am i supposed to b efucked up right now? Good thing i bought that everclear.

apparently keska doesnt like me because i look like a chicken wing or something. and because i let guys put it in my ass.

hey man, didnt mean that, were good right im not here to hate on anyone i made jokes u made jokes back.

white flag