who are your least favorite posters

cheapmuthafukr

saw this love-in going on at the steez, and was gonna start a thread there but i dont know if they could handle it. here we love drama, and this is sure-fire drama.

so which posters can you not stand? who do you wish would go the way of DCTMFC and bape stas in waywt?

me... well...

mightydope(gone)

shark(its a love hate thing really)

and more when i think of it.... i mostly like everyone... or ignore them.

Shark hasn't attacked more than a few here yet I still dislike him because he reeks of amjack. I went to a large state college in the midwest and the whole fucking town was of the same sort, giving their 'love' to the Chicago suburbs, sporting the same lame clothes, and finding ways to be douchebags at any given time of the day. I guess more than disliking him, I kind of feel sorry for him because he misses the point on so many levels.

I won't go into this with you Shark, because for one it's 5:15am here, with a promising weekend on the horizon, so I don't really have time for an 8 page discussion on this, but hahaha.

I do want to ask though, if your forum persona is really you or not. I am kind of hoping you're doing a bit of a caricature of yourself, or someone else here.