emixam

VISVIM FW15

Why did you guys start this thread? Visvim is dead. Ask coroners

Edited by kojiro

Anyone have experience of using Serra boots for actual hiking? I mean, sure they look like hiking boots and feel like, too, and the Vibram sole looks and feels right...

They are probably fine but on the heavy side since they are full leather. Most hikers nowadays are only partially leather and mostly synthetic to keep weight down and improve water proofing

Hmm, yeah, sounds right. I guess I'll just give them a try on some day trips and then see if they're fit for a longer use as well.

always woder why the lo cut sneakers got really long laces, have to double knot them. its just silly. 

Edited by seven.homme

Brig laces were way too long for me too. Maybe because im a smaller size.

Brigs and ISDT laces are insanely long as well yes

My hockney laces are also obnoxiously long - makes me want to cut them, but I know I'd regret doing so.

maybe hockney laces are long so you can do that spiral knot thing like boat shoes?

Sitting here patiently waiting for the sanjuro bomber. Anyone ever find out a price point?

~173,000

Edited by Fycus

Hey all, quick question about sizing. How do the brigadier fit compared to FBT? Most of my FBTs are 9.5 or 10 (10 being a tad more comfy), am I gonna be fine with brigs size 9.5?? Thanks for your help :)

How much does it usually cost to get one boot resoled?

Anybody know how's the fit on the dugout shirt yet? Wondering if it's TTS or up size since it looks a tad too short on some.

I have one in the mail right now and now that you say that it looks like I probably should have sized up :(.

Will update with fit when I receive

Dugout shirt is supposed to fit short, you can't really wear on it's own, wear t-shirt underneath. Its supposed to fit above the belt line like a trad baseball jersey. If you size up its still short but blousy. I couldn't make it work, either looks too small or too wide imo. 

Edited by Fycus

What sort of body type work for that shirt then?

I think it'll look weird on me as well. Thanks for the input, you just help me save 700 for the iCT version.

Super slim shoulders, on the shorter side, skeletal frame

Got mine today and Fycus was spot on. Width is good but it's definitely too short for my tall and narrow frame. Might be a nice layering piece but not really what I picked it up for.

"Super slim shoulders, on the shorter side, skeletal frame" pretty much Hiroki and anything shorter

Edited by spencejo

Did you size 3 or 4? I'm tempted to try 4 but 3 was just too off for me to justify gambling again

I'm about 6'1/185cm 170lbs/77kg and I went with a size 3. It gets a little loose around my waist/lower back and you can't wear too long of a shirt with it or it billows out the bottom. Wearing a size 3 upstream tee underneath which fits a tad smaller than average size 3 tee. I'm sure sizing up would have been a poor choice for me.

*the angle of the photo makes the dugout shirt look a tiny bit longer

sorry about the poor lighting/photos
19443686832_8e077e8560_c.jpg
19262418158_aac82dcdfd_c.jpg

Edited by spencejo

That's a pretty good fit man. I think it'll look better than people with narrow shoulders than wide ones, I'll try and see if I can get one at yahoo later, thanks for the pics.

Does anyone know the fit of the maliset coyote folk shoes? There's one in my size, but no idea if it'll fit or I need to upsize.