best videos ever. (youtube, google etc.)

will_i_am

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, Sidney Lo here. I was just checking out

to
to sweathervest's video response to
to
to
to
to
to
to
-- and it was awesome. It was just awesome. I've given it a 5-star rating. And I've watched other video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to Ben takes a photo of himself everyday, and they just weren't worth a hobo nickel, nevermind an FPP. They were just stupid. This one was awesome. So, uh, check it out.

Note: The links are listed in reverse order, the last link is the original link that started the chain of video responses. Work your way backwards--it's fucking hilarious.

Hey guys, Sidney Lo here. I was just checking out
to
to sweathervest's video response to
to
to
to
to
to
to
-- and it was awesome. It was just awesome. I've given it a 5-star rating. And I've watched other video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to video responses to Ben takes a photo of himself everyday, and they just weren't worth a hobo nickel, nevermind an FPP. They were just stupid. This one was awesome. So, uh, check it out.

Note: The links are listed in reverse order, the last link is the original link that started the chain of video responses. Work your way backwards--it's fucking hilarious.

hahahaha.

awesome.

I haven't seen all the videos posted in this thread, but there really can't be a better (worse) one than this. My god, what a find!

Edit: Really, this has got to be the winner

I haven't seen all the videos posted in this thread, but there really can't be a better (worse) one than this. My god, what a find.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

i'm..

speechless?

and i can't stop watching...

the shower scene with the loofa.

i ..

i dont evenknow.