best videos ever. (youtube, google etc.)

will_i_am

okay found it.

Before dying from Leukemia a German man known as "The Trainrider" spent the last year of his life surfing on top of moving trains all over Europe. Here is a tribute video which includes footage of him surfing Germany's fastest high speed ICE bullet Train which has a top speed 330 km/h.

The Trainrider's moto was: You can only be free if you have nothing to lose.

whats the story behind this? did he have onyl a few days to live so he went and did that?:confused:

but hes not dead.

DoT9vTx3

okay found it.

Before dying from Leukemia a German man known as "The Trainrider" spent the last year of his life surfing on top of moving trains all over Europe. Here is a tribute video which includes footage of him surfing Germany's fastest high speed ICE bullet Train which has a top speed 330 km/h.

The Trainrider's moto was: You can only be free if you have nothing to lose.

kids train surf here all the time in NYC, although not as much as they used to.....couple of kids got killed a few years ago when they got knocked off the train by low hanging beams...sad.........but people need to get their kicks one way or another.......

but hes not dead.

DoT9vTx3_ms

Fixed it for ya...a while back when I found this clip there was a massive debate about whether he was alive or dead-I remember a few of his 'friends' on a forum saying that he was def. dead, and that it was offensive to say otherwise :confused:...good find cuddly

Guest Airjamie
(International) Noise Conspiracy did it better 8 years ago.

You are a fucking idiot. Please just refrain from posting from now on.

You are a fucking idiot. Please just refrain from posting from now on.

i edited it. my timeframe was off. i corrected myself. dont bitch out. if you feel like neg rep for that one, it was deserved, and i accept it. my b.