First Pair of Dry Denim - Ande Whall (PICS)

mr fluffernutter

Today is a great day! My jeans from Ande Whall got here. They look nice... Really really dark. They're a bit snug around the waist for what I'm used to, and when I sit down they ride up a bit but I expect them to stretch out enough so they sit comfortably on my hips or wherever they're going to land.

Style: Grifter

Size: 28/33

White contrast stitching & leather tag.

Pictures:

1157744324.png

1157744360.png

1157744390.png

1157744447.png

(with some different shoes)

So far, I am very pleased with my purchase. :D

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those look nice.

My Levis (Capital E) do the same thing with the dark blue/ black look in different lights, sometimes I really like it, sometimes it really bugs me. I think picking up a pair of darker shoes might ameliorate said problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the positive words people! I have been working hard over the last month getting a new set up ready to roll. New everything from 14.5oz denim, Leather, woven labels, back pocket branding (optional), AW print pocket bags available in 8 colours and some proper shots of all 5 cuts. It should hopefully be up in the next 2-3 weeks. I am just testing different leather, for the leather label at the moment. Thinking of going with "Russet" which is a natural leather, untreated, unstained etc.

Solid brass leather stamp

leatherstampfu8.jpg

^^Haha. The new set up will only have two custom options, choice of pocket bag colour and branded back pockets, yah or nay. The long term goal is to have the non-selvage version with the more in your face back pocket branding, then the selvage/button fly version with plain back pockets. The other option I was thinking about is to have a small indigo embroidery on the back pockets of the selvage, so you only see it when they are really worn out. I am probably a year or two off the selvage line though, I haven't even cut the patterns. And gosh darn it I want to get going on the tees and sweats, I never intended to be just a denim guy, it gets addictive.