Recent Purchases 2014

seafinch

RJKtHIZ.jpg

thought I'd just jump on the sale on mr porter so have a new t to wear for my trip in a few days using my usual size M and seeing how I had a raf by raf tee I thought it'd be fine but I didn't take the 5 seconds to read that it fit 1 size smaller than usual welp fuck

gonna work and work out in it today, wash and see if it stretches a bit

if not I'll just gift it to someone fuck it

Edited by Hsin8

RJKtHIZ.jpg

thought I'd just jump on the sale on mr porter so have a new t to wear for my trip in a few days using my usual size M and seeing how I had a raf by raf tee I thought it'd be fine but I didn't take the 5 seconds to read that it fit 1 size smaller than usual welp fuck

gonna work and work out in it today, wash and see if it stretches a bit

if not I'll just gift it to someone fuck it

new silhouette bruh

Girlfriend sleep t-shirt time.

Sent it to a friend today, cause sleeping in it yesterday even was the most uncomfortable thing, it's that tight. Couldn't deal. Print is rad, shame. But if she can get some decent use out of it, I'm happy.

fjBblJA.jpg

Also got an instax mini instant film camera in addition to my 210 that uses mini film instead of wide.

The pictures are tiny as hell and its a little awkward to shoot more than one person or outside places with it, but it's small, compact and ... fun!

(Also chicks seem to love that shit but that's not what I got it for, obviously)

Edited by Hsin8

14476822910_20eff28412.jpg
Wood Wood 'Alistair' Jacket

14477046167_3efb182376.jpg

White Mountaineering Glen Check Trousers from AW12. Their best season imo, need to pick up some more of it. (thanks to Stylistics)

14683400213_eb245c7d04.jpg
AXS Folk Technology

14476868808_db6f02bd0c.jpg
Brooks Brothers white Oxford.