diet butcher slim skin

xcoldricex

• 1 month later...

Superfuture reselling is all the warranty you need.

I personally am not really into the studs - I prefer the non-patent distressed leather they had in previous seasons.

But hey, the new RO sneaks this season are uglys, so these might be the new grail for some people.

^^ Same. It looks like there's one missing from the shoes in that picture, maybe there's a way to get rid of all the hardware?

Just saw this

historically, I think those 'punk' studs are threaded, so they would potentially screw on and off.

Bizarre that they would leave that one missing.

Does not bode well.

can they give me a warranty so that i'm not fucked once the studs fall off (probably after four wears)?

these aren't RO mang, they won't fall apart after half a dozen wears. ;) $590 at BB is a good price considering what you'd pay to get them proxied from Japan with the piss weak USD

Please note to everyone who has ordered the DBSS A/W 09 Studs Sneaker already there is a small re-order available for them for people who have missed them

Please understand the stock is really low and is first come serve basis please email or PM asap to me please.

Price = 39,900 yen

Thank you

Hide

p.s. all orders I have shipped out today to customers who ordered also

The studs are probably only attached to the outer layer of leather and aren't riveted all the way into the inside lining of the shoe. It would be a real bitch to do it yourself, and cost a lot to have a cobbler do it for you.

These seem a lot slimmer than the older fare, the shoe looks to take on the silhouette of the leather lined FW08 shoes I posted above (which aren't chunky like the shin-tops), albeit way higher. My problem with the older ones was that they seemed too bulky with some of my outfits.

My only criticisms on the new ones are the zip placement and how the tongue and heel are the same height.

you don't remember how easy the studs were to remove from punk leather jacket? easy

Just got a pair of the white studded hi's the other day, and decided to take a pic comparing the three dbss' I have to let yall get a sense of the height/proportions of it:

dbssheight1.jpg

dbssheight2.jpg

Way higher than the distressed hi-tops, but slightly slimmer. It might get a bit shorter once the leather gets more worn in, but probably not too much. btw, all are size 2's and fit pretty much the same. I'm a size 41/42, and I get about a half-inch of space in em, but I wear insoles so they all fit pretty well.