April77

Astérix

2 more questions:

What can somebody wear with skintight april77s without looking like either an emo or an acrobat? (without layering a lot since its summer) From their website it seems to be a tucked in dress shirt with the belt on, so im currently looking into that. but besides the dress shirt, what would work? somebody mentioned plain black/white t's earlier but like someone said..that's a bit too aa-ish.

2ndly, as an estimate, what height/weight are the models for april77? Im pretty much identical height/weight to these guys (180cm, 60kg) http://www.wind.ne.jp/tulsa_time/moncler/april77.html but for some reason...feels like my thighs are too big.

haha i sound like an anorexic or something.. but its just out of curiosity.

..thanks

a question about a77 johnnys

seem theres no post discussing about the fit...

im thinking to grab one, just confuse should i go with 29 or 28

i want it to be quite tight.

i wear 28 on nudie long john (fit tight on me), 29 on thin fin and 28 on CM

i want to go with 28, but judging from the materials, im affraid it doesnt give enough stretch...

anyone?

Hey guys, I probably should not even be asking this, but I really am liking these jeans..my guess is they are too tight in my true size, so I'd have to size up, I'm just curiosu how much..

Can someone measure their size's thigh width?

I have 23" thighs so anything in that range would be fine...

2 b honest it's not worth my time...but they are very tight jeans, i'm sure u figured that out...uhh the waist runs big but i would never size down...stretchy, like 25% elastic for they grey models i'm offering...other models are less so.

I'm new to April 77's. Do they stretch a hell lot? i just got a pair of joey od size 28. The fit's just fine, but how many sizes do they stretch up to? Do people usually get them in true size or sized down?

Also, do the folks here prefer the length of their denim tailored to be just nice, or tailored to be stacked a little, or not tailored and just stacked a lot.

cheers!

what model is this?

you have to be a skinny mofo in order to have this look!!! i think this is the joey overdrive...i have a couple of joey colordrives (black & grey) and joey dischords (petrol blue)...and they fit very skinny...even the joey hi standards fit pretty skinny too!

check out april 77's website so you can check it out...rakuten has it too!

I'm new to April 77's. Do they stretch a hell lot? i just got a pair of joey od size 28. The fit's just fine, but how many sizes do they stretch up to? Do people usually get them in true size or sized down?

Also, do the folks here prefer the length of their denim tailored to be just nice, or tailored to be stacked a little, or not tailored and just stacked a lot.

cheers!

It does stretch out on the waist a little...maybe an inch the most.

Don't get it hemmed...It will fuck up the fit if you get it hemmed...It looks better with some stacking...and besides the inseam isn't too bad...i think it's 34...unless you're small i wouldn't recommend you getting it hemmed...

Yep, diamonds is right. Joey are skinnies, Sinners are slim straights, Costellos are dress pants.

Colordrive is shiny colored material (duh), overdrives are raw, dischords are corduroy.

love the fit, hate the zippers.

The diagonal crotch zipper is really interesting. Imagine what people on the streets would think, haha.