April77

Astérix

I want a pair of Joey Grey Colordrives but have no idea "where 2 cop". If anyone in Toronto can help, it'd be super. The word is TNT Blu has it, but I went there on Friday (Hazelton Lanes) and I didn't see any. I guess I'll have to wait until I see a pair online, you know, one that's not out of stock.

what is the likelihood that i can get a pair of joey overdrives in grey right now?

when visiting the seven new york website it appears that most, if not all, of their '77 collection is sold out.

do you guys think they are just sold out online, or should i not even bother making the trip there

just got my raw colordrive from seven NY size 28

DSC01009.jpg

and how it fit me..

DSC01014.jpg

what size of dior do you usually wear? im thinking of getting one online.

from the measurements i get online is that 28 should be around 78cm waist, while a 29 is around 80cm waist. I think 29 would fit me better, but im bit worried that its going to be too loose once ive break those jeans after a couple of wears.

and im bit worried that getting a 28 would be too tight for me that it looks more like a spandex than jeans!

just got my raw colordrive from seven NY size 28

DSC01009.jpg

and how it fit me..

DSC01014.jpg

from the measurements i get online is that 28 should be around 78cm waist, while a 29 is around 80cm waist. I think 29 would fit me better, but im bit worried that its going to be too loose once ive break those jeans after a couple of wears.

and im bit worried that getting a 28 would be too tight for me that it looks more like a spandex than jeans!

just bought the joey overdrives in grey!

i have yet to take them off as they are so comfortable . i'm not sure if i believe that they run small in the waist, as i had to purchase a size larger than i normally would wear... but they may soon be too big because i can hardly imagine eating in pants that fit so tight!

really happy with my purchase, though

:D :D

i wear 29 on dior, 29 on april quite loose on me..

i wear 29 on dior, 29 on april quite loose on me..

i think id go for a 29 then, since i want to have the looser and baggier look like dior ones but im on a tight budget. Do you think these will stretch a lot after some wear though?

For once it's the other way around! Usually living in Finland adds up quite a few euro's to the price.

nah 100 euro is basically exactly smae price as in amerikka. the zebras were more expensive 4 sum reeson.

nah 100 euro is basically exactly smae price as in amerikka. the zebras were more expensive 4 sum reeson.

damn you got the zebra ones? post some pics man! howd you like em so far?

if i wear 29w in joey overdrives (could probably wear a 28, but 29 is comfy), should i go with a 28 or 29 in grey colordrive munichs?

i vaguely remember reading that the waist sizing was a bit messed up on colordrives in comparison to overdrives...

let me know, cheers.

Hi everyone!

I just got some jeans on sale off yoox, but when I first tried em on they were sooo tight. I got my regular size (27) It became better a few hours later though.

Should I size up?

my grey munichs and my overdrives are a 27. both fit similar, but not exact...

i would get a 29 if i were you...

if i wear 29w in joey overdrives (could probably wear a 28, but 29 is comfy), should i go with a 28 or 29 in grey colordrive munichs?

i vaguely remember reading that the waist sizing was a bit messed up on colordrives in comparison to overdrives...

let me know, cheers.

I lost my guitar picks, and emailed laura at april77 a couple weeks back asking for a replacement. They never got back to me... any ideas? Those who have lost them before and gotten replacements, how long did it take?

I have a feeling they're partying in sweden right now..based on their blog.

let me know, cheers.

alright, seems the general consensus is to go with 29..

anyone disagree? about to purchase!