April77

Astérix

sabbaths are a different fit thats why. joey colordrives and joey thunders are going to fit pretty much exactly the same. maybe a slight difference in stretch but overall the same look.

Yeah, thats what i assumed. The thunders look the most appealing to me anyway, since the colordrives felt way too thin and i didn't really want normal denim which is what the hi-standard looked like (unless i those mixed up, but you know)

Thunders soon!

I was wondering if I could get some help on a sizing question I have here.

I'm well aware that the older models of colordrives have a ridiculously big waist and ridiculously small legs, having owned two pairs myself and needed the waist taken in 3-4 inches on both my white and red colordrives.

I believe I heard Chris say that they fixed this in the newest batch of Colordrives (the ones that will be released with Martini Time as far as i know), but I'm wondering what the sizing is like on the strange batch that was released earlier this year (with the green, yellow, burgundy, and purple color ways which incidentally Seven seems to be the only stockist not located in Japan that carries them).

I ask not because I'm lazy and couldnt be bothered getting them tailored, but because I'm getting them as a Christmas gift for my girlfriend and would like them to fit right outta the box.

Thanks ^_^

did anybody else take the survey on april77.fr in the past few months? today i got a nice surprise in the mail. a bound book with the pictures of the f/w martini time collection. inside was an extra pick and a hand written note saying i could pick out any piece from the collection and they would send it to me as a thanks for taking the survey. i apparently was only the 77th person to take the survey. i had heard stories of how nice the april77 guys and girls are but this is awesome. i'm thinking about getting a jacket because i have enough denim.

anybody else get this?