April77

Astérix

You worry too much about official waist measurements, shoque. Sometimes, a size 31 isn't exactly 31inches across for various reasons. Really low rise, really tight thighs, meant to be sagged, etc... It's not the waist measurement you should be concerning yourself with when it coems to aprils, it's how tight the rest of the jean is going to be since these are very narrow. If you didn't like how slim your dior 19cms were, i'm not sure the april 77 joey is for you

I have a question about how you're "supposed" to wear these. (I dont mean sizing up, lets say you bought the right size, which is tight). do you pull them up as far as you can? or sag them slightly.. or what? kind of strange, but all the models i see are so androgynous its hard to tell.

I was looking at the stuff on the april77 website,and http://www.wind.ne.jp/tulsa_time/moncler/april77.html this by the way.I like the way it looks but cant figure out how high theyre wearing them.

I have been reading this thread for awhile but havent done yet..but i have some questions..

How many models of RAW did they made? I have seen the SINNER-OVERDRIVE, JOEY-OVERDRIVE, SINNER-STEREO and DICTATOR-TRANSISTOR. Anymore maybe i have miss out?

And i got to see this model which is SINNER-DICTATOR or SINNER-TRANSISTOR(i dont really remember..sorry), so does April77 did made them or i saw wrongly?? And the tag inside actually wrote 100% cotton..

HOW HIGH I WEAR JEENZ?

look at where their backpockets are, and that tells you pretty well how high they're wearing them. I just put mine on and they sit comfortably at my hips.