Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

if it wasnt so obvious, i think it might be a better representation. things as literal as that dont always translate well into art, but sometimes they do.

yo shut up already.

Uh, this is loosely related, but if anyone was interested in making a terrarium like the ones I posted a few pages back, I just finished a tutorial.

tumblr_lpoc9p2Zhd1qzs0p3o1_r1_500.png

Apologies for the very bland picture/banner thing for it, though. Was never too good with graphic design…

• 2 weeks later...
Uh, this is loosely related, but if anyone was interested in making a terrarium like the ones I posted a few pages back, I just finished a tutorial.

tumblr_lpoc9p2Zhd1qzs0p3o1_r1_500.png

Apologies for the very bland picture/banner thing for it, though. Was never too good with graphic design…

Thanks man. I read about you doing this before and looked into it a bit. I think I'll actually give it a try now. I used to keep a bonsai, but then I got a cat and I couldn't keep him from chewing on it. That combined with moving into a poorly lit appartment for a year eventually caused it to die. I think keeping these in taller vessels like your drinking glass would stop him from getting to them.

RIP

451319289_e470175018.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...