Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

If you're really interested in being able to bring figures to a finish drop me a PM - if you just want to be able to move away from sketchy drawing in general it'd probably be a good point to start trying to be a little more purposeful with line. Really think about what it is you're seeing and how you can represent it rather than just 'sketching' and putting stuff down until it works - try and think about why you're using lines the way you are and it should reveal your weaknesses pretty quickly. Start to rectify them.

I think it's just that I'm lazy, thanks though. I sketched a frame, and kinda started to draw the face and then im bored so i fuck around for the rest. I like it enough to post it, but I do need to draw every day until I'm satisfied.

I think it's just that I'm lazy, thanks though. I sketched a frame, and kinda started to draw the face and then im bored so i fuck around for the rest. I like it enough to post it, but I do need to draw every day until I'm satisfied.

Use that sketch as a basis for a drawing. Transfer it to a new piece of paper (carbon paper or whatever method) and then put a real confident line over the top. When people see my sketches they can't connect them with my final work because they look so different.

Magnetic, true enough damn. There's another fuckup on the poster actually but you can't tell cos you cant read the bottom in that pic. I'd remade it a few times over because i saved the wrong poster on the wrong file blah blah blah. Will fix when i find a better printer.

here's another

photo3u.jpg