i've never kept up with cost on japanese stuff, i mean i always heard things were a bit more expensive in store over there but $350 for that corduroy... over $1k for the leather... fools be gettin' fleeced

also surprised the buckets and camp caps went so quick, well not really but kinda

UK/Europe webshop open

http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/

If anyone needs a free proxy, guessing you Australians, Canadians or Singaporeans etc give me a shout.

Also for those complaining about the Japan prices being more than the US, that's the export price you have to pay. Recommended retail price + VAT + country's import duty + shipping. It's just like buying Japanese labels such as Visvim in the US, it's just reversed.

Edited by rirawin

If anyone needs a free proxy, guessing you Australians, Canadians or Singaporeans etc give me a shout.

US shop ships to Canada

so i guess since the UK/EUR shop is open, the resell market wont be as big.

As long as demand outpaces supply, there will be a resale market...  though I agree it will be different as the euro shop opens up a new line of supply to an underserved customer base

lol at practically nothing selling out, this season blows.

i'm sure they've already sold more in one week than they did in an entire season from the mid 2000s

btw they did me in with the jambox, i blame the new yorker article on the dude who developed the technology for binaural audio in stereo speakers

Apparently tomorrow's drop. Quilted bomber and I'd be done with this season. I just can't tell if I really like that jacket or if it's doo-doo.

Lions Shirt
Tartan Flannel
Baseball Shirt
Quilted Satin Bomber
Pin Stripe Twill Parka
Piss Face Zip Up
Virgin Mary Tee
Striped Thermal
Franklin Camp Cap
Repeater Camp Cap
Menthol Beanie

this is a discussion thread

please don't use it for trading

PM me if you think a SUPREME community swap meet thread in supermarket would be something you guys would use - maybe we could put something together

a general supreme community thread all lumped together would be potentially chaotic.  perhaps organize by "NEW SUPREME STUFF" (current season) vs. "OLD SUPREME GEAR" 

at least that's how i would imagine people look for certain stuff anyway

Other than Rakuten, buying that Iridescent jacket in a size SMALL seems impossible.

I got a DS one in a size Medium but would prefer a Small. Even with the ~$100 profit from selling it on Ebay, price still falls WAY short of the $738 price a Small is commanding. Shit is sick.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/tonneau/item/00001758/

Anyone got any ideas how I'd be able to get my hands on it?

Edited by Intermission

• 2 weeks later...