Cheap Monday

youth_culture

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 2 years old dry pair of CM, used for 20 months. Washed them 10 times maybe (15 times may be possible, I've lost count).

Sized up to 32 from the usual 30. Do that if you are feeling on wearing it in a VERY comfortable state. Or just buy it true sized, and wear it skin tight (which we all hate).

I already own them. They're tight as fuck since I bought my size but whatever. They're already stretching out. So they get like thrift-store Levi's flimsy when you wash them or what?

from my experience yes. my tight OD browns lost all of their regidity and turned to crap after a few months w/ consistent washes. w/o washing i'm sure they wouldve been ok.

thinking about buying my first pair of CMs...looking for raws for a big guy.

what do you guys suggest?

no disrespect, but I saw your picture in the apc thread and I don't think you should be looking at cheap mondays. coming from a guy who has owned both new cures and CMs, if your new cures are already way too tight, then cheap mondays are going to be even tighter. just trying to save you some money. I think if your rescues were too baggy and new cures too tight, look into new standards.

no disrespect, but I saw your picture in the apc thread and I don't think you should be looking at cheap mondays. coming from a guy who has owned both new cures and CMs, if your new cures are already way too tight, then cheap mondays are going to be even tighter. just trying to save you some money. I think if your rescues were too baggy and new cures too tight, look into new standards.
no disrespect taken man, it's fine.

i was looking through the CM line and i thought i saw a pair of wide-legs or something like that...i gotta look again

Try the CM model Regular alive and dry. It´s whit a straight leg and it goes up to size 38.

And why not try the new Autobahn fit.

those might be the ones i was looking at...

hi guys, a little help here on cheap monday denim...

im looking at getting a tight OD black. my true size is 28", but i wanna achieve the look of the jeans worn like the pictures below.

Cheapmonday-tight_od_black_b_f.jpg

tight_od_black_b_b.jpg

can anyone guide me on what size to buy? should i size up? should i get inseam 32" or 34" to achieve that nice stacking at the ankle area?

any help, much appreciated.