Cheap Monday

youth_culture

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked out Barney's yesterday, they had one last pair of Alive & Drys. I wear size 32-34w but these were 30s, but decided to try them anyways since it was the last one. They ended up fitting. They were fairly tight but I knew they would stretch. They seem to be pretty decent quality for the price. I like the plain back pockets. The leg opening is small but still big enough for me to wear boots. Here are some pics:

cmfront2.jpg

cmback.jpg

cmtop.jpg

cmpockets.jpg

Can you measure your 28" waist as it is now?

And did you snip the cinch, or leave it on?

Thanks a bunch man.

Its stretched out to 30" and the thighs have stretche out a little bit. Has anyone tried soaking their CM/Latjo Lajban selvage denim?

I've been thinking about purchasing a pair of the OD blacks. How different is the fit from the raw Cheap Monday's? Are they skinnier fit by a lot? From reading all the different posts, I would have to size up one size? I need some measurements... are the measurements on caliroots good? they don't seem to match up.

I've been thinking about purchasing a pair of the OD blacks. How different is the fit from the raw Cheap Monday's? Are they skinnier fit by a lot? From reading all the different posts, I would have to size up one size? I need some measurements... are the measurements on caliroots good? they don't seem to match up.

If you want them to be skintight, buy your regular size.

If you want a really nice skinny fit, buy one size up. Thanks to Westside I did and they look awesome on me.

I just ordered a pair of cheap monday tight black black in the same size of my slim jims (29) with, according to the site, also an 78cm waist.

Will these fit too tight? And will these stretch?

I'm a 28 in my slim jims and trying on the tight cheap mondays i sized up for a comfortable fit before stretch.

any websites that carry cheap monday apparel? some of those collection shirts are sick...

caliroots.com

look around.

heres the weird thing..i have a pair of alive n drys and and a pair of the OD's

i normally am a 28, 29

but i fit a 26 in the alive n drys and the ODs i just got were a 25 and it fit fine..

cheap monday sizing is so weird to me

damn. im a 29 and i got 31 in tight 45mins and the waist is just a little loose

• 3 weeks later...

Ye the OD black is pretty tight, i got a size smaller than my waist but since it does stretch its not too bad, havent washed them yet, but if they're like my blue raws, then its gonna shrink about a size and feel real tight when u put them on again.