helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

can you regale us with a story of how you came into your fortune that appears to be worth millions of dollars? born into it? worked for it? won it? stole it? i figure lots of people would be interested to know but haven't asked because its 'rude' (lol its the internet) or are scared of zeus.

if i may interrupt, i think Ronn hustled hard to get where he's at. maybe i am ignorant but i don't think many of his things cost a fortune. did he ever mention that he actually owned these things e.g. cars, buildings etc. owning versus leasing is a big difference in terms of cost. if you make 6 figures you can easily lease a porsche granted you don't have much other financial obligations. and when you hustle, you sure as hell going to meet many people. relationships form and depending on the industry you can get a lot of perks.

Ronn crosses me as atypical businessman who's not afraid to humble brag (guy posts photo of his son, looks like he got priorities straight) and enjoying his fruits of labor. and i am only making these assumptions because if you are speaking in the millions, coming from an affluent background where you never thought about money (since you always had it), sufu would be the last place to be sharing intimate photos.

that said maybe it is socially acceptable where Ronn works i.e. sharing through different media types like a public forum platform. FWIW i don't think he won or stole anything... maybe he won something but of no monetary worth. can't put a price on a good and what seems to be a happy life...

Money don't matter shit, sooner or later you'll all realize that.
Ron's leading a good life, is positive and being an awesome father to his child.
He's chosen to share portions of his life with us here, and you're all dazzled by his money, when the true wealth of Ron is his positivity and good heart.

Smh

i used to lurk HB in hs a few years ago and im not sure if he or someone else said that he was in chemical engineering or something, not sure if that's true or not though

my overall impression is that ron somehow ended up becoming a wildly successful jeweller based in la? maybe this is only half the story or even totally wrong idk but i wouldn't mind having his job (whatever it is) tbh.

you're probably thinking of ben baller

Edited by Thatboyo

Ronn crosses me as atypical businessman who's not afraid to humble brag (guy posts photo of his son, looks like he got priorities straight) and enjoying his fruits of labor. and i am only making these assumptions because if you are speaking in the millions, coming from an affluent background where you never thought about money (since you always had it), sufu would be the last place to be sharing intimate photos.

this is key. if you inherit, it's not something you think about: it's just always been there. the helicopters, private connections and differential treatment? it's weird when you don't get it than when you do. 

Edited by Just Another XY

work for a chemical engineering company as an intern, be sure to make 10% commission

marry highschool sweetheart, have a baby boy (must be a boy ++++)

smoke weed, buy and wear supreme

try to start a lifestyle website, make sure it fails

start selling weed, meet rappers

have rappers introduce you to ben baller and other fuckboi asians in LA whose familys come from jewelry mafia

start with some loner jewelry pieces from the azn fuckbois, hustle them to other fuckbois and rappers in scummy LA clubs

Use money from initial hustle to buy more jewelry, sell to other rap artists and club rats

wash, rinse, repeat

rap game ronnel

I said it before but this is basically what happened, ive already started writing the script for the docudrama

Edited by Fycus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...