helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

SSchadenfreude = was funny, but now just sorta annoying

I still think SSchadenfreude is pretty funny even with the abundance of content, maybe because it's wittier than some of the other weak shit people post even in so much volume. Just doesn't really bother me. Brother Theresa or whichever other k pop avatar having simp that tries to chime in is annoying as fuck tho. You sound like some shitty aspiring rapper's backup hype man, just on stage yelling "CHEYEA" "WHAT" "OK DEN" and other shit that sounds like noise that nobody really listens to. You're just background noise that the lowest common denominator can relate to, and hence, finds mildly amusing. Goddamn dude, go get a job or a girlfriend or something already. 

forget u den

kzk.gif

I still think SSchadenfreude is pretty funny even with the abundance of content, maybe because it's wittier than some of the other weak shit people post even in so much volume. Just doesn't really bother me. Brother Theresa or whichever other k pop avatar having simp that tries to chime in is annoying as fuck tho. You sound like some shitty aspiring rapper's backup hype man, just on stage yelling "CHEYEA" "WHAT" "OK DEN" and other shit that sounds like noise that nobody really listens to. You're just background noise that the lowest common denominator can relate to, and hence, finds mildly amusing. Goddamn dude, go get a job or a girlfriend or something already.

even with a job and a girlfriend and kids and whatever whatever whatever you still got voted worst poster of superfuture though.

Edited by CASSAVA PIECE

http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/821/kzk.gif

forget u den

Posted · Hidden by jimmyc, September 11, 2013 - asshole
Hidden by jimmyc, September 11, 2013 - asshole

(so we can stomp on SSchadenfreude's face together, bitch wont get off my dick. LEAVE ME ALONE YOU UGLY ASS INDIE BITCH YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT STYLE)

tbh, i am the real master.

i am the realest for sure, nobody knows shit and i swear none of you would last a day in my life. come visit the places i been at, or are you scared of arabs?

yall a bunch of weak ass pussy rich bitch simps

u want "tuff"-talk? i'll give you fuckin tough talk

SS,

I get what you're saying but I've been on this forum and other similar buying reselling for a long time.

the people that have been here for a while know exactly how I am. this thread is just for entertainment as most people that know me will know.

I'm just a arrogant dude, always have been. so this is just whatever to me

SS,

I get what you're saying but I've been on this forum and other similar buying reselling for a long time.

the people that have been here for a while know exactly how I am. this thread is just for entertainment as most people that know me will know.

I'm just aN arrogant dude, always have been. so this is just whatever to me

omg omg who r these peoples?!?  and what dey kno dat i dont?!?

ronny dont b arrogant tho!  cause it's not a good look 4 u.

This is like the only reasonable post you have ever done. It warms my heart. I'm serious. But seriously dude, stop buying trash.

SS,

I'm just a arrogant dude, always have been. so this is just whatever to me