helicopter was brought out to shut down my afterparty

el_Ronn

Before I went here I checked Yelp! and noticed a discrepancy among the reviews. I think I have figured out why.

It takes a certain kind of person to enjoy Playhouse. I've compiled a check list of qualities, and if you identify with more than 50% of them then you will probably love Playhouse. 

You will like Playhouse if...

-GTL means something to you
-You think Vegas is a good and classy time
-You think PF Chang's is a fancy restaurant
-You have money to spend and don't know where or how to spend it
-You have never been to a club before
-You have tribal tattoos
-Jersey Shore is your favorite TV show
-You wear fake eyelashes and nails all day, every day.
-You say you're a model because you made a ModelMayhem profile
-You feel special sitting on the second floor looking down at those who don't waste their money on bottle service
-You still have a Myspace
-You shop at Charlotte Russe or DEB on a regular basis
-You have furry go-go boots
-You're visiting LA and Googled 'where do celebs hang out?'
-You like Jager bombs
-You wear Ed Hardy or Affliction
-Your dad didn't love you enough but your uncle loved you too much

Now, I'm not judging. If any of those things apply to you then maybe you will love it, and I sincerely hope you have a good time. I, on the other hand, do not identify with many of the above qualities and there for I did not have a great time. 

3 stars as opposed to 1 because I should have known better.

Before I went here I checked Yelp! and noticed a discrepancy among the reviews. I think I have figured out why.

It takes a certain kind of person to enjoy Playhouse. I've compiled a check list of qualities, and if you identify with more than 50% of them then you will probably love Playhouse. 

-You have tribal tattoos

-You feel special sitting on the second floor looking down at those who don't waste their money on bottle service

-You like Jager bombs

Now, I'm not judging. If any of those things apply to you then maybe you will love it, and I sincerely hope you have a good time. I, on the other hand, do not identify with many of the above qualities and there for I did not have a great time. 

Hahahaha.

-You have tribal tattoos

-You like Jager bombs

You actually decided to look through allllllllllllllll those reviews on Yelp to post this?

What a fucking loser/nerd

You actually decided to look through allllllllllllllll those reviews on Yelp to post this?

Took me all of 5 minutes of my life to read through it. I know it's probably impressive considering you most likely never read an entire book in your life and probably have a lower attention span than your son, but i swear if you're used to reading you actually read fast!!!

Edited by Egpt

The detective work you did in the first place shows how lame you are and care about me so much

Same goes for the usual suspects in here that one up each other, lames.

I thought the post was pretty clever/funny.

But then again, I'm a fucking loser/nerd :(

I don't know what's up with you and the whole loser/nerd thing, you're the one spending the most time and effort in this thread therefore you're kinda losing on your argument from the get go. You also seem to be extremely caught up with the fact that people actually care about you. You're delusional man, i waste like 5 to 10 minutes on your ass when i read this thread and i find you fucking entertaining, it's the whole train-wreck analogy where you don't really want to see it but at the same time you can't not look.

The fact that you label googling a club name in a pic and looking into first hit which is on yelp as "detective work" just shows how much of a simpleton you are.

Basically you keep reenforcing the idea that I always had that i never want to bother going to L.A. unless i am absolutely required to, so in that sense i guess i can file you as educational. Thank you King Angry Bird. 

Edited by Egpt

Ronnel just looks for the smallest pond so he can try to be the biggest fish

I bet he is huge in Niketalk and Hypebeast. I'm not gonna spend 10 minutes searching for that answer even though it would probably be super easy or else angry brows will go mental and say I have too much free-time or something along those lines, and truthfully i look for his approval in everything i do in life so i don't want to disappoint him too much. Besides I don't want to ruin my chances on getting a good deal on a jesus piece from LAX Jewellery. (10)

Edited by Egpt

What the fuck is up?

same old shit.  

ronnel,

you should let me take over ur sufu account. guarantee to get you more rep.  or you could just pm before you post that way i could proof read/pre edit 4 u.  i could also let you know which pics you should and shouldn't post.  that way people wouldn't make fun of you.

This is a good point and something i thought about bringing up before but I didn't want to turn this into a serious conversation.

My personal belief is that worse than being totally broke, is to be in a socio-economical situation where you are better off, way richer than most of your peers. Inequality in social settings is what makes up for the most fucked situations whether it's in love relations or just friends and that's why most of the rappers go broke sooner than later.

When you're rich, uneducated ( and i'm not strictly talking about college degrees here) and basically clueless in what it come to world awareness and experiences, you will never be able to connect with people on a deeper level because most likely people around you will just be trying to munch off you. If you go to a private club whether it's golf, tennis or any other kind of old money sports or activities, truth is that all people will spot for what you are and you will have nothing to contribute to them, therefore you won't be able to make friends or deepen relations with people on your income bracket. This means you will be stuck doing ridiculous stuff like buying expensive cars and shitty champagne at clubs to impress ghetto ass people that aspire to that kind of lifestyle ( this is something entirely fuelled by media and the entertainment industry and why so many people flaunt online their possessions and expose themselves way too much after they make a quick buck and truthfully there's a very big difference between being famous and infamous).

Back in the day people aspired to excel at something and some of them would eventually become filthy rich out of it, but that would build up interesting personas and nice topics of conversation over the years. These days, once again due to media, people seem to care more about being famous and then rich, read heidi montag, spencer pratt, kim kardashian, etc etc, which i consider to be the ghettoest people on earth.

There is no wealth like stealth wealth.

word. upbringing is a huge factor involved as well. egpt, i'm sure that someday ronnel's kid will make a similar thread on some similar forum and say silly shit like his dad. then yr kid, and maybe my kid (if ever i am unable to dodge the bullet) will probably clown him.

it would be amusing if ronnel tried to order a pizza on the course before the 19th hole though.

Edited by SSchadenfreude

ty$ went over xxyyxx's production does this make ~~~dolla$iiign~~~ a loser/nerd?

styleforum which tends to have the most educated and highest income earners

if i remember correctly, i think some posters have their watch game in the 7 figures and buy lower 6 figure ones without as much as a flinch.

true ballin is in the mind, not the wallet. true ballin is being with your friends and family.

:D :D :D

Edited by wahwho11