Iron heart 634s w30, IHJ-07, IHJ-06, ihsh-36, Russell chukkas, Alden indys

jacoavlu

Prices shown include shipping in the US, with payment by paypal no fee personal payment; buyer to cover any paypal fees, if applicable. I am willing to ship internationally, at cost to the buyer, priority generally around $35 to most locations unless the item will fit into a flat rate envelope (most of this stuff would) in which case it's usually less than $15. I've bought and sold a lot over on the ironheart.uk forum. I will sell to the first person that gives me a firm "I'll take it," and then I expect prompt payment; in other words I'm probably not going to hold onto an item for you. Feel free to PM with any questions or concerns.

Lots more pics of everything here: LINK

Iron Heart 634s

W30

$205

w30 fr10 rr14.5 th12 kn8.5 lo8 inseam32

About a month wear. One wash. Chainstitch hem. Just washed so expect waist to stretch out to 31.5 or so.

634s-2.jpg

IHJ-06 Fleece Lined Cordura Winter Breaker

olive, size S

$200

p2p 22.5, length 26.5

Like new. The color is difficult to accurately capture (for me), olive I think accurately describes it. It's not maroon the way it looks in my pics. There are some better pics in the product thread here: LINK

sale2_zps6735da48.jpg

More pics here: LINK

IHJ-07 Fleece Lined Nylon Windbreaker

burgundy printed front and back, size S

$140

p2p 21.3, length 25.5

Like new.

sale2-4_zps3b6b61cd.jpg

IHSH-36 White Twill Work Shirt

size S

$95

p2p 20, length 28

9/10 condition, lightly worn and washed a few times, has some discoloration around the collar like most white shirts will acquire with wear.

sale2-8_zps2a5275a9.jpg

Russell Moccasin Chukka Boots

size 9D

$215

8/10 condition. Laramie tan suede, natural leather midsole, Vibram christy sole. Probably about 6 weeks worth of wear. I have not tried to clean the suede nor have I treated them. Box included but my 4 year old got hold of it one day and drew all over it, so yeah. The length of the bottom of the sole is 12".

sale2-2_zpsf7fc2124.jpg

Sugar Cane Light 3/4 Sleeve Oxford Shirt

size S

$65

p2p 20, shoulder 16.2, sleeve 16, body length 25.5

Gently worn a handful of times, washed once or twice, no flaws.

sale2-6.jpg

Outlier New Works Chinos Slate

these here: LINK

$60

size 30

waist 30.8, front rise 9, thigh 12.3, leg op 8, inseam 33.5

Another pair that don't fit. Nice versatile pants for work or play. The rise and thigh measurements are deceptive because of the way the crotch is constructed. They fit more like a 9.5-10 rise and 11.5-12 thigh. Worn a handful of times and washed once. On the inside of one of the pockets there's a small hole far to the inside where your thumb would be with your hand in the pocket. They arrived that way and I never bothered to fix it. Otherwise no flaws.

sale2-5-1.jpg

Edited by jacoavlu