somet & samurai black denim tale of the tape

john11f

seems sf is divided on the preferred black jeans currently hot on the threads at the moment. anyone got both? pros & cons? imho, both are nice with different stitching colors that gives it the difference between the two that are noticeably just by looking at pics.

seems sf is divided on the preferred black jeans currently hot on the threads at the moment. anyone got both? pros & cons? imho, both are nice with different stitching colors that gives it the difference between the two that are noticeably just by looking at pics.

ahh...

if only we all had an extra $250, huh? we could have both!

i've never had a pair of jeans that fit as well as the black somets... so i was, of course, compelled to get a pair in 14.5oz indigo as well!

i'm on denim hiatus till [forever], but once i'm off, i'll combine a BiG visit w/ seeing friends in NYC and see what's what.

long as everyone is happy, who gives a rip? right?

edit: also, i'll forever be somet-loyal because a) they're the little guy, B) they make a stellar product, and c) they're so fucking stoked that anyone in the US has heard of them that they're all about emailing you, helping you with your sizing, and making sure you're happy with the end product. 's real nice to have that level of customer service direct from the the mfg.

ahh...

if only we all had an extra $250, huh? we could have both!

i've never had a pair of jeans that fit as well as the black somets... so i was, of course, compelled to get a pair in 14.5oz indigo as well!

i'm on denim hiatus till [forever], but once i'm off, i'll combine a BiG visit w/ seeing friends in NYC and see what's what.

long as everyone is happy, who gives a rip? right?

edit: also, i'll forever be somet-loyal because a) they're the little guy, B) they make a stellar product, and c) they're so fucking stoked that anyone in the US has heard of them that they're all about emailing you, helping you with your sizing, and making sure you're happy with the end product. 's real nice to have that level of customer service direct from the the mfg.

the somets look amazing, but i really wanted black stitching. my first choice would be the overdyed sorahikos, but i decided i could save a few bucks. i'm definitely not disappointed in the sam's though. i have to say that i'm not concerned with how these will fade, though i know these are built to fade well. i would have gone with overdyed sams if they existed.

rambling

the somets look amazing, but i really wanted black stitching. my first choice would be the overdyed sorahikos, but i decided i could save a few bucks. i'm definitely not disappointed in the sam's though. i have to say that i'm not concerned with how these will fade, though i know these are built to fade well. i would have gone with overdyed sams if they existed.

rambling