Ghettobob

FS: GREAT PRICE - New Balance 205 sz 10 (2)

3 posts in this topic

For Sale

If you interested in buying both, let me know.

Paypal Only

Shipping to US +$5 USD

Shipping International +$10

no box

Blue 205 - $50

Yellow 205 - $45

NB 205 (Blue) sz 10 Brand New

nb205blueside.jpg

nb205tongue.jpg

NB 205 (Yellow) sz 10 worn 1x

nb205yellowside.jpg

nb205yellowfront.jpg

Edited by Ghettobob

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ukashoeheadist
      Hey all,
      I know I don't sell frequently.  Been on here for a while.  Trying to get rid of some items that don't get much love in the closet.

Flat Head s/s orange western button up shirt - Size 38 (M) = $70 shipped in US
      Great details with button snaps.  Nice material.
      Worn about 5 times, washed once. 
      Measurements: Shoulders 17 3/4", Sleeves 7 3/4", Top 25 1/4" (back of neck to bottom of front), Pit to pit 20"

Stevenson Long sleeve Beige shirt - Size L = $70 shipped in US
      Exceptional quality, beautiful material, great feel and thickness.  Button snaps
      Worn about 3 times, washed and dried once
      Measurements: Shoulders 18", Sleeves 24.5", Top 29.25" (back of neck to bottom of front), pit to pit 21"

Sunny Sports Long sleeve shirt with red/ colored weave - Size L = $45 shipped in US
      Light, beautiful colors, and exceptional weave quality.
      Worn about 8 times, washed and dried once
      Measurements: Shoulder 17", Sleeves 25.5", Top 30.25" (back of neck to bottom of front), Pit to pit 18.25"

Quoddy Chukka Black Leather - Size 7.5 = $80 shipped in US
      Quality leather.  Well used about 6.5/10 condition.  Tons of life as you can see

• By freecat
      I couldn't find a thread similar to this one. The principle is quite straightforward, just post a picture of the shoes you're wearing.
      i'll start.

dr martens x raf simons btw
    • By kidboyblue
      Brand new Nike Free RN Flyknit. All-black iDs. Size 10.

$80. Free usps priority.

Two months old. I tried these on (carpet) and realized they were too small for me. Missed the return window, so now I'm selling these at a heavy discount. They cost me $180.

I can ship or meet in SF.

Trades:
      LVC 1978 overdye black 501 30x34
      or other heavyweight black 30W denim

• By a_typyk
      looking for these in a EU43 US10,
      pm me if you want to sell!

much appreciated

• By mikecch
      Hello!

For the sake of clarity, organisation, transparency and making sure people don't miss out, I've created the official thread for this project.
      Hopefully this will fair better compared with our previous forum boot project back in 2012.
      Anyway, after learning a few lessons from that failure, here is this year's footwear group project!

For this project, the basic idea is a high-end American boot made with a cool leather that isn't usually found on footwear.
      What I'm aiming for is a special edition boot that is actually unique, rather than just a simple change in colourway with standard footwear leathers.

This project is currently (14th Oct 2016) in the sampling phase.
      If & when sampling is successful, I will then provide you with some initial photos and much more details (e.g. who is making the boots, what is the mystery leather).
      I don't have a very exact schedule at this time, but I'm hoping to have all our names down and the orders put in before Xmas.

Please help us determine the final specs of the project boot by doing the survey, which will ask you about some preferences:
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/G3TJK3X

This project will run on the group MTO model in order to secure a further discount for all of us.
      Therefore, unlike the previous project, no individual customization can be accommodated this time, so please let you wishes be known through the survey  

Please let me know if you're interested.
      Send me an e-mail at indigoshrimp {at} outlook.com
      Your e-mail may be used to send you a PayPal invoice by the manufacturer down the track.
      Once I receive your e-mail, I'll add your name to the expression of interest list.

The earlier you are on the list, the more priority you get in case we run out of leather and have to limit numbers.