BRAND NEW W/tags and box VISVIM E-CAT Messenger Bag 28L

rmc

Up for sale is a Brand New, With Tags in plastic bag (and box) Visvim E-cat 28L Messenger bag in Black w/blue trim. Again this is BRAND NEW, wrapped in plastic bag w/Tags and visvim Box, which is extremely rare since Visvim doesn’t even produce these insane bags any more. It is pretty rare to even get a used one. Be the first to break this bag in.

This is THE perfect everyday bag/messenger bike bag that can fit your macbook or whatever you put in it. There are large storage compartments on both sides of the bag, as well as a built in small compartment that can hold wallet, keys, ipod (it has an earphone canal).

The upper body of the bag is made of very durable DuPont ballistic nylon material, while the bottom is made of buttery soft elk leather (for those that are unfamiliar with Visvim elk leather, it is extremely BUTTERY soft…ask others!). Expensive zippers are made by RiRi of course. Quick release buckle works like a charm. I cannot emphasize the quality and design of the bag enough, as it sits perfectly distributed on your shoulder.

Visvim keeps raising their prices, especially on backpacks, so get this pretty rare bag while you can. Ideally, I would love to do a trade for a Brand New or Slightly Used Visvim E-cat in 18L + cash if anyone is interested. I may consider an Acronym Jacket in size L as well. Otherwise, I am asking about the Proxy price that I bought it at of $530 shipped to your door without the visvim box (paypal gift or add 4% in pp fees). Due to the large size of the box, I am willing to include the box for a little extra if you really want it. I can also do local meetups in the San Francisco or San Mateo bay area. I have bought and sold many items on SUFU, SF, and ebay, so feel free to check my 100% positive feedback on 100+ transactions. My username is rmc* PM me with any questions.

Pics:

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Edited by rmc