Post Your Leather Creations.

Lotus Cowboy

Super nice design, material and craftmanship ! Congrats

Thanks Joey!

Here's something I've been working on, its a prototype of a wallet/clutch I'm going to make for a birthday present. I got impatient waiting for my 2-3oz leather to arrive so this one is made using 4oz leather which wasn't a very good idea but I'm glad it didn't turn to a disaster. I didn't really try to get into the fine details for the wallet as its just a trial run but I'll post an update when I make one out of the 2-3oz leather. The zipper is the YKK organic cotton so I'm going to dye it to her fav color. Its meant to be a minimalistic design so I avoided stitching outside besides the one around its perimiter. There's 6 card slots, a coin compartment, a note compartment and room to put an iphone or other stuff inbetween the two sides

OVwCH7V.jpg

kRDtFTv.jpg

MUad3tQ.jpgQrNnYaM.jpg

igA7V7A.jpg

dQFFxSn.jpg

Edited by rirakuma

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought this thread last week but unfortunately its a bit too thin for what I had envisioned. Being that it isnt cheap just wanted to see if anyone was interested? It was $44 plus shipping but Ill sell it for $35 shipped (in USA). Used only about 5 feet total if that. Lin Cable size 532.

UQ0J0Me.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, Spy. 

I'd love to see this thing with six months of wear.

Since natural leather is still kicking it in terms of popularity, heres a bag made with some.
Handsewn, solid brass/copper. Tumbled veg leather. This stuff is super nice, it ages great.

Ntmbg1.jpg

natmbg3.jpg

natmbg4.jpg

Hey Guys,

I recently made this black notebook cover and a speed strip pocket pouch for a buddy and they’re on the way home to Hawaii now.  I made the pouch so that the speed strip could be stored horizontally or vertically inside the pouch, and the pouch is long enough to also accommodate .357 case lengths.  Hope you like it, Sean!

5CD68DB8-FD50-4C2D-A7CA-344714E183BF-123

D7B06332-0C78-4C6A-80C7-B2AE43784359-123

40264280-0100-40E3-9D17-398E1A4AB120-123

336917E0-182F-4B07-AFCC-98D9126086A7-123

B7EC5BE7-AC0B-478B-9F2D-E108A886B2E0-123

3012EFE7-174B-4039-97B7-2DDF43ADCB3B-123