You know you're addicted...

Chicken

i think we're all addicted.

Drug addiction signs:

• Increase or decrease in appetite; changes in eating habits, unexplained weight loss or gain.
  • Smell of substance on breath, body or clothes.
  • Extreme hyperactivity; excessive talkativeness.
  • Needle marks or bruises on lower arm, legs or bottom of feet.
  • Change in overall attitude / personality with no other identifiable cause.
  • Changes in friends: new hang-outs, avoidance of old crowd, new friends are drug users.
  • Change in activities; loss of interest in things that were important before.
  • Drop in school or work performance; skips or is late to school or work.
  • Changes in habits at home; loss of interest in family and family activities.
  • Difficulty in paying attention; forgetfulness.
  • Lack of motivation, energy, self-esteem, discipline. Bored, "I don't care" attitude.
  • Defensiveness, temper tantrums, resentful behavior (everything's a hassle).
  • Unexplained moodiness, irritability, or nervousness.
  • Violent temper or bizarre behavior.
  • Unexplained silliness or giddiness.
  • Paranoia -- suspiciousness.
  • Excessive need for privacy; keeps door locked or closed, won't let people in.
  • Secretive or suspicious behavior.
  • Car accidents, fender benders, household accidents.
  • Chronic dishonesty; trouble with police.
  • Unexplained need for money; can't explain where money goes; stealing.
  • Unusual effort to cover arms, legs.
  • Change in personal grooming habits.
  • Possession of drug paraphernalia.

i think we're all addicted.

Denim addiction signs:

• Increase or decrease in appetite; changes in eating habits, unexplained weight loss or gain.
  • Smell on body and/or clothes.
  • Extreme hyperactivity; excessive talkativeness but mostly about denim.
  • Indigo marks on lower arm, legs, bottom of feet, hands, crotch, pretty much everywhere.
  • Change in overall attitude / personality with no other identifiable cause.
  • Changes in friends: new hang-outs, avoidance of old crowd, new friends are users who frequent superfuture.
  • Change in activities; loss of interest in things that were important before.
  • Drop in school or work performance; skips or is late to school or work.
  • Changes in habits at home; loss of interest in family and family activities, sudden increase of interest in photography.
  • Difficulty in paying attention; forgetfulness.
  • Lack of motivation, energy, self-esteem, discipline. Bored, "I don't care about anything else other than my fades" attitude.
  • Defensiveness, temper tantrums, resentful behavior (any jeans that're not selvage are jokes).
  • Unexplained moodiness, irritability, or nervousness.
  • Violent temper or bizarre behavior, especially when something spills on their jeans.
  • Unexplained silliness or giddiness.
  • Paranoia -- suspiciousness.
  • Excessive need for privacy; keeps door locked or closed, won't let people in.
  • Secretive or suspicious behavior including use of digital photography with their pants off.
  • Car accidents, fender benders, household accidents from concentrating too much on denim.
  • Chronic dishonesty; trouble with moderators.
  • Unexplained need for money; embarrassed to explain where money goes; stealing.
  • Unusual effort to cover legs no matter how hot it is.
  • Change in personal grooming habits, very infrequent use of washing machines.
  • Possession of castile soap.

slightly modified for truth. :D

When you're new to all this, but read the whole thread in one go and realise that you've done a whole heap of the things people have posted already...

When you live 26 floors up, and get into the habit of going up the stairs, two at a time, because you KNOW it's going to be worth it!

When you go to the gym at 9am on a Saturday so no one can see you doing a session in your jeans to get them soaked and creased.

And when you do the same on a weekday night, when it's busy, 'cause you just don't care...

Guest thehoj

When you decide to remove the 45 year old furnace from your house in your jeans because you know it'll put some really intense stress on them, even though your furnace has asbestos all through it and you still don't plan on washing your jeans after.

When typing "45 year old furnace" instantly makes you think of 45rpm...

When you go to the gym at 9am on a Saturday so no one can see you doing a session in your jeans to get them soaked and creased.

And when you do the same on a weekday night, when it's busy, 'cause you just don't care...

Man, the ONE time I forgot my gym shorts and tried to do my workout in jeans, I got kicked out of my gym.

trying to explain that your jeans are a investment and in the end you will end up saving money.

your defense for telling people that wearing jeans everyday isnt dirty is i havent gotten a rash or a infection and i could always febrezze them if they smell.

• 4 weeks later...
When you decide to remove the 45 year old furnace from your house in your jeans because you know it'll put some really intense stress on them, even though your furnace has asbestos all through it and you still don't plan on washing your jeans after.

When typing "45 year old furnace" instantly makes you think of 45rpm...

Thought that when I started reading too:p

• 1 month later...

You decide to diet because you want to fit into the jeans that you bought one size down because "it was such a great deal". I need to lose half an inch in my thighs to fit these jomons perfectly. omg omg omg.

• 3 weeks later...
when you constantly wipe anything on ur hands to your jeans.

when you wont fold them up bc ur afraid it will mess with the creases.

when u get an orgasm looking at ur fades after the wash.

i do it the other way around, i used to wipe my hands on my jeans, but now i wipe them on anything but my jeans