denimasa

i think people, myself included, would be interested in seeing size charts. the pictures are nice & all, but unless we have any actual information we're going to lose interest. you should probably share with people how to actually buy them too.

i think people, myself included, would be interested in seeing size charts. the pictures are nice & all, but unless we have any actual information we're going to lose interest. you should probably share with people how to actually buy them too.

Hi okisan, actually I'm now working on those things, from the fact that I have to do everything by myself. From the selection of fabric to finishing and labeling. Since I have only 2 craftsmen in my team working on the production. We do not hire other people or outsource our work. That's why the production is very slow but can guaranteed that every jeans will be crafted at the maximum level of craftsmanship.

After read okisan's advice, I feel so guilty and just can't leave those tasks pending. Actually I want to post when I ready to sell it online but I think I better do it now, here is size chart.

I'm so sorry for keep people waiting for this, I really dont know that there are a lot of people waiting for this.

To all lovely friends here who want to buy this model, Jeans are on final quality control checking right now an will be available to ship out on 3 Jan 2013.

Price will be announced soon.

This model are limited 60 pairs and made very few in each size, and have running no. on it from 01/60 to 60/60 <<< mine is 00/60 :P

here is a size chart for model : Cabriolet , the one that I recently post pictures.

denimasa162_zps2d885e54.jpg

Waist will shrink about 1 inches , and length will shrink about 2 inches after first soak.

This is 14 oz. it will stiff on first wear (after first soak) but it will stretch out nicely after few wear.

Edited by denimasa

To my friends who support me and this thread from the beginning and everyone who waiting for the jeans, Thank you guys and sorry for keep you waiting,

lamscott

SwedeAlex

danisdead

Planetarium

RasaFrasaMD

Markr04

TooAwesome

vaya con dios

kchuck

jipat

Conundrum

HGS

chuuck

rexzors21

leyori

and everyone who visit my thread, you are the best.

Thank you

Edited by denimasa

im confused. when making jeans, dont you come up with your size charts first? while i do know there might be slight changes because of how the denim stretch affects the chart, i would still think a rough size chart would always be around

Edited by TooAwesome

im confused. when making jeans, dont you come up with your size charts first? while i do know there might be slight changes because of how the denim stretch affects the chart, i would still think a rough size chart would always be around

I do have a size chart from the first place. As you said, they will stretch out and shrink back ... 1/8" is still important for me.

last evo of 2012 , Basic evo, no fantasy and outrageous fades , hope you like it.

info: 2 years, 2 washes with detergent, once a year, no soak just wash,

denimasa174_zpsb32e4505.jpg

denimasa163_zpse3935432.jpg

denimasa164_zps611e95e9.jpg

denimasa165_zps36c8ba59.jpg

denimasa167_zps20f8633a.jpg

DENIMASA evo

Edited by denimasa

Hi Vinpz, welcome to the three legs club, ... You have the first lot, which model? is that from year 2007?

show us some evo pics.

Edited by denimasa

Hi SUFUers, Its been a while since I working on my denim brand and I'd like to share to you guys here. I made it in a style I like, an easy wearing style that has and taste of urban flavour and a touch of honored heritage details. Hope you guys like my work.

Please feel free to drop me some comments. I promise I'll keep making it better and better.

Thanks and enjoy DENIMASA, a three legs jeans :) Bob Lorr

6c51d7e5.jpg

a3366044.jpg

6819a723.jpg

ee7d143c.jpg

121f8d5d.jpg

70a31c72.jpg

c615579b.jpg

c498a48e.jpg

a6dc25ad.jpg

c41dabc4.jpg

some worn pairs and fit pic will follow.

I'm sorry, I don't know. I have same the pic.

Edited by Vinpz

I'm sorry, I don't know. I have same the pic.

Yeah Vinpz, that one is the latest one, the fabric is Sanforized,

It is an original and signature of DENIMASA fabrics collection, I used this fabric from the first lot though.

This one fades really beautiful and a bit fast. The latest evo pics came from this fabric.

Edited by denimasa

Yeah Vinpz, that one is the latest one, the fabric is Sanforized,

It is an original and signature of DENIMASA fabrics collection, I used this fabric from the first lot though.

This one fades really beautiful and a bit fast. The latest evo pics came from this fabric.

thank u very much. Denimasa very nice jeans. : )

Happy New Year everybody, May everyday of the new year glow with good cheer and happiness and let this New Year be the one, where all your dreams come true.

Happy Year of Snake.

tokubetsu01_zps951ce23b.jpg

Hi neosystems, I'd love to arrange some contest, but let see how many people interested in.

I think I will set some contest when I have more model and cut, and that will be more fun :)

Edited by denimasa