denimasa

Thanks kchuk and V6power ,

If you mean the story behind this logo and why I use 3 legs bird for symbol.

Bird is symbol of liberty and freedom and birds likely to fly than walking on the ground.

Then I use a bird as a symbol and made it has 3 legs, in the meaning of bird that more like walking than flying.

Even it has wings and can fly everywhere it still want to enjoy DENIMASA jeans and enjoy freedom living on the ground than flying. Liberty and freedom are everywhere.

Edited by denimasa

some fit pic from my old friend. This one is the straight cut from previous lot (lot 3). still wondering what he was looking at.

fitpic2_zpsc8607583.jpg

Edited by denimasa

just notice halloween is coming, and new prototype is coming too. There are some minor changes in new lot, I hope by the end of this month some demos will be ready. get ready and enjoy halloween.

halloween1_zpsde72b404.jpg

halloween2_zps5c00f6a9.jpg

Edited by denimasa

Hi Satya and beautiful_FrEak , I'm just a little guy in a big big world. I'm a no name designer from nowhere... Actually I would never dare call myself a designer. I just follow my heart doing things I like and learn everything by myself. My works is just what I like and love to do.

People always ask about where my stuff were made. This question give me good and bad feeling at the same time. I don't want to ruin the name and reputation of the country that my jeans were made, in case of my jeans are no good. But if my jeans have some good, I would like to give all reputation and title to DENIMASA crew and everyone who participated in this brand.

I work hard and do my best not because I want people to recognize me and remember my name, but because I want people to remember and love this name "DENIMASA".

Hi jiphat, new lot will be available soon, its kinda take time when starting new lot with new cut. I'll post some update and hope it will be available next month.

Edited by denimasa

When you say that you don't want to ruin the name and reputation of the country that your jeans were made...

my instinct points to China.

I really hope you are not insulted by this, you have all the rights to not say where it is made.

Hahaha Thanks redragon for your opinion, actually I'm not serious about this. You guys are welcome to ask anything about my brand. Anyway, I'll provide my brand history within my new website.

nothing but just a bit confuse about your point, How my jeans looks? and how about reputaion of China?

all opinions can help me a lot for developing my products :P

Thats why I dont want to talk about name, country and some personal sensitive topic.

Have a great day y'all.

Edited by denimasa

since each tab was cut and trim one by one, pattern marking on each tab will be exactly (or as close as possible) in the same position.

denimasa43_zps1602015f.jpg

denimasa44_zps0f368e36.jpg

denimasa46_zps1b96ab07.jpg

denimasa45_zpsc1a0bc5b.jpg

tab will attach on back pocket by insert the half that has a bird logo under the pocket and will show the half that has only pattern.

denimasa15_zps3a266b4a.jpg

wait, i'm confused, why hide the bird and show only the pattern? will the bird be visible inside the jean? This is certainly the first i've ever seen of a leather side pocket tab and it's real intriguing.

Hi shinobi2000 , there was an idea and philosophy behind design of this hiding logo tab.

People always rely on what they see and what visible from the outside.

And they always appreciate beauty from the outside and forgot what they feel and have inside.

How can ones made their life beautiful when inside is ugly.

I want people growing their beauty from inside, not by dressing from outside.

I'm a little confused at why you don't like saying where you jeans are made or where the denim is from.

If it's from China, I could care less as long as the quality is there. Isn't Red Cloud Chinese denim?? I'm pretty sure they are and their denim looks awesome.

So far you jeans are looking pretty good and would love to see them in person!! And why hide the bird on pocket tabs? Too neat to hide!

Hi LckyChrmsBBoy , thanks for liking my jeans. The reason I hide tab's logo is about the concept and idea I stated above.

Showing logo is ordinary, hiding logo is philosophy. Beauty inside is matter.

Notice that he doesnt say that he is afraid he'll ruin the BRAND's reputation by stating the country of origin. He says he doesn't want to impact the reputation of the COUNTRY of origin.

Makes me wonder if he is producing in Japan and is very modest about his product.

Hi shinobi2000 , there was an idea and philosophy behind design of this hiding logo tab.

People always rely on what they see and what visible from the outside.

And they always appreciate beauty from the outside and forgot what they feel and have inside.

How can ones made their life beautiful when inside is ugly.

I want people growing their beauty from inside, not by dressing from outside.

That's fine for an explanation of WHY you're doing it but I was just curious about the actual construction -- is the bird visible from the inside of the pocket or does it get completely stitched over by the seam? In other words: is there anyway anyone can know there's a bird there if you hadn't told us?

Interested !

Very nice jeans Denimasa, great attention to detail!

As far as my guess on location....picture above with friend in sample jeans has japan as a background.

Thanks Conundrum and hurleyboarder11

That's fine for an explanation of WHY you're doing it but I was just curious about the actual construction -- is the bird visible from the inside of the pocket or does it get completely stitched over by the seam? In other words: is there anyway anyone can know there's a bird there if you hadn't told us?

so sorry for missing some answers before, It completely hidden under pocket seam and cannot visible from inside, this just keeps concept working. No one could notice this if I'm not telling :)

I don't really care where your jeans are made as long as they're of quality, and based on the attention to detail and philosophy put into these jeans, I would say they are of quality. Which makes me eager to see more pictures and get more updates. If the price is right, I might even consider buying :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for no update for long time. I've been super busy with making new cut and double check on the construction and fits

and waiting for new batches of vegetable tanned leather coming. They just arrived a few days ago, worth for waiting...

I'm so ashamed of my unproductive weeks... no progress on production but have little stop-motion instead ha ha,

"Smooth and smell good"

denimasa48.jpg

somewhere in the middle of leather land

denimasa51.jpg

a wild meme appears

denimasa50.jpg

walking all day all night

denimasa53.jpg

so tired... no food no water. feeling desperate.

denimasa52.jpg

sigh*

Edited by denimasa

denimasa54.jpg

I wont die here, I must keep going.

denimasa55.jpg

lets do leather surfing.

denimasa56.jpg

smoothhh

denimasa58.jpg

smoothhhhhhhh

denimasa59.jpg

wild edge appears, alright, lets do something fun.

Edited by denimasa

denimasa60.jpg

lets do some trick.

denimasa61.jpg

aww shit but... this so smooth and smell so good.

I promise next week will be a real update of production.. no stop-motion again. haha

Edited by denimasa