denimasa

Hi SUFUers, Its been a while since I working on my denim brand and I'd like to share to you guys here. I made it in a style I like, an easy wearing style that has and taste of urban flavour and a touch of honored heritage details. Hope you guys like my work.

Please feel free to drop me some comments. I promise I'll keep making it better and better.

Thanks and enjoy DENIMASA, a three legs jeans :) Bob Lorr

6c51d7e5.jpg

a3366044.jpg

6819a723.jpg

ee7d143c.jpg

121f8d5d.jpg

70a31c72.jpg

c615579b.jpg

c498a48e.jpg

a6dc25ad.jpg

c41dabc4.jpg

some worn pairs and fit pic will follow.

Edited by denimasa

thanks Davil and danisdead , more pics of close up on details are coming

So I made rivets and buttons in a coal-smoke color and it will fade gradually and reveal a true color of their materials.

denimasa16_zps68b2426e.jpg

denimasa17_zpsa2b64b54.jpg

Edited by denimasa

Here are some used pairs worn by farmers. I gave them jeans and told them nothing about the jeans. I only told them to wear in their normal daily life, and these are what I got back after about half year passed. Still no wash after got them back, and I don't know how many wash they have made before.. who cares

denimasa18_zpscc2eb34f.jpg

denimasa19_zps328c7bf8.jpg

denimasa23_zps29bd57c0.jpg

denimasa22_zpsbed2dbed.jpg

denimasa21_zps27938c88.jpg

Holy crap! Love the details and they seem exceptionally rigid.

Those are beautiful! Were to buy???

How much?

This looks pretty interesting. Back pocket stitch closely resembles the Samurai Yamato though.

Thanks guys SwedeAlex and saintkeat,

back pocket stitching is an abstract silhouette of my logo (three legs bird) intermix with the form of an ocean wave , left curve is a beak and curves on the right are tails and reduce to the simple form of the ocean wave... seem like I think too much right? but its true.

I just love to see and learn people's life through their jeans.

This pairs worn by a carpenter and he is also a boat makers who live near the sea, working on the beach, walking in the sea, thats why below the knee faded a lot but the top part still dark.

Unknown washes and wears, ages about 5-6 months

denimasa26_zps941a1d0f.jpg

Edited by denimasa

Now there are very few stocks left and I will start new lot soon, I'll inform you guy as soon as they are ready. And I will add something special in new lot.

I plan to replace polyester care label with a 100% cotton label and all will use hand stamp on it.<< this might looks more beautiful.

These are awesome! Good job.

Yeah, count me in amongst those who want to know when they are available. There have been a lot of cool jeans upstarts lately, but these really knocked it out of the park.

Thanks Anyone's Ghost and Planetarium and everyone for supporting my work. I'll update a details and some info about new lot soon.

some random shots , naturally worn out from daily activities. It just something never stop getting beautiful.

denimasa29_zpse4e5c29e.jpg

denimasa28_zps4d32ba9a.jpg

Edited by denimasa

Good stuff!

Wow, these are outstanding. Congrats on your amazing jeans.

Thanks M1stral and cander49 , I promise I'll keep making it better and better.

the denim on these reminds me a lot of the first Imperials , very clean looking, nice choice ...

Thanks beatle, I really love this denim style, not too thick not too thin, not too slubby and not too flat, very clean and classic. Actually Imperial Brand is one of my favorite brand also.

whatre the details to the denim? and....

your grammar in your motto has issues incase you didnt already know

Hi TooAwsome, I'm so sorry for lack of information.

The denim in the pictures above is Japanese selvedge denim 13.75 oz. basic 3x1 RHT , rope dyeing. synthetic indigo.

Rivets made of copper, buttons top finishing is copper and prong finishing is brass

leather patch and tab are genuine vegetable tanned leather.

Edited by denimasa

sorry for didn't update for a while, because I have to do everything by myself so it might take some time on each part. Here is a small update about leather tab, one of DENIMASA's signature.

I made each leather tab one by one, this is one of the hardest and time consuming part.

denimasa37_zps75e06db0.jpg

there are 4 designs patterns and I will randomly put in each pairs,

denimasa39_zpsff6f71f0.jpg

denimasa40_zps00ccdb14.jpg

denimasa42_zps58b51f53.jpg

denimasa41_zps9ab8c5e0.jpg

Edited by denimasa

since each tab was cut and trim one by one, pattern marking on each tab will be exactly (or as close as possible) in the same position.

denimasa43_zps1602015f.jpg

denimasa44_zps0f368e36.jpg

denimasa46_zps1b96ab07.jpg

denimasa45_zpsc1a0bc5b.jpg

tab will attach on back pocket by insert the half that has a bird logo under the pocket and will show the half that has only pattern.

denimasa15_zps3a266b4a.jpg