What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

dinner and ktv for my friend's and my birthday.

we caked each other and got a ton of cake (you know how Chinese cakes are mostly all whipped cream and fruit...) on my denim.

Spilled alcohol on it as well.

And if it wasn't enough, it was raining outside after KTV.

Fun times though!

I went to this lame, packed bar opening that was way far out of the way. Then I went to this club, where some DJ played Sugar Hill Gang, and watched my friends get photographed for by Vice.

hopefully they won't show up in the DON'T section.

dinner and ktv for my friend's and my birthday.

we caked each other and got a ton of cake (you know how Chinese cakes are mostly all whipped cream and fruit...) on my denim.

Spilled alcohol on it as well.

And if it wasn't enough, it was raining outside after KTV.

Fun times though!

6 months or bust man! :D

getting a astros tattoo in my lip...my boy got a go spurs go about a week ago, and its sooo faded allready...hope mine doesnt...only paid $10.

watching my friends and people i know go on an all out fight outside this store....the one friend gets pissed at me becuase i didnt jump in to help his ass...i was friends with other dude as well...and my friend provoked it for no reason at all....the kid did nothing wrong, and my friends got a major anger problem...retardo graffiti beef....enough of that shits...and besides, im not trying to fuck up a brand new martin margiela shirt.

getting a astros tattoo in my lip...my boy got a go spurs go about a week ago, and its sooo faded allready...hope mine doesnt...only paid $10.

watching my friends and people i know go on an all out fight outside this store....the one friend gets pissed at me becuase i didnt jump in to help his ass...i was friends with other dude as well...and my friend provoked it for no reason at all....the kid did nothing wrong, and my friends got a major anger problem...retardo graffiti beef....enough of that shits...and besides, im not trying to fuck up a brand new martin margiela shirt.

+Rep for common sense and Martin Margiela.

-Rep for Graffitit beef over the age of 25.

wow crazy...guess it was good.

i got into them when i was getting sober around 23 ...kinda got into that sxe scene to help me out sobriety wise only to find out alot of the kids were way too young and i never should of told them my past...now i stay away from the majority of em.

went to the Earth Crisis reunion in London.

Bounced about a bit, screamed "I am straight edge" a bit

saw some old friends too.

a good night.

1. Work.

2. Bored, "roadtripped" to a town twenty miles away.

3. Bought cigarettes in said town.

4. Drank more.

5. Went to some kid's house & sat on his patio.

6. Drank more.

7. Stopped drinking, went & saw some "friends" who were grilling.

8. Left their lame asses.

9. Regreted not drinking more.

went out with a bunch of friends and drank lots of whiskey and beer then proceeded to have a very clear looking LIT, which erased my memory and from that point on I can't remember shit.