What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

passenger in a car crash at maybe 2am on a narrow, empty lane. car flipped over at like 35 mph

copped some sick whiplash and bruising i cant see, nothing visible though...should i get it checked out? didnt feel anything when it happened, only started hurting like 12 hours afterwards

passenger in a car crash at maybe 2am on a narrow, empty lane. car flipped over at like 35 mph

copped some sick whiplash and bruising i cant see, nothing visible though...should i get it checked out? didnt feel anything when it happened, only started hurting like 12 hours afterwards

so did u end up going?

ate some really potent mushrooms with 6 close friends, got really fucked up but couldnt have had a better trip being in the comfort of my own home around good company.

came back to earth in time to hop in the shower and get myself together to go to a couple clubs downtown. ended up taking care of an entirely too fucked up female friend and then went to eat obnoxious amounts of mexican food at 3:45 am.

ran into some chick i knew there and somehow still managed to get her back to my place while shoving fist fulls of carne asada fries in my face (just for reference):

carne%20sada%20fries3.jpg

i'll be poo'ing mad irregularly until at least 9 pm this evening.

Just woken up from a hectic bank holl sunday to tueday.

massive night to Herve,skream,dj hype caspa and the likes.Alot of whisky/vodka,an way too many other substances, 2 house partys more alcohol/bud,a squat party with some insanely model like girls, a bath and 2 girls,sat in wood watching people walk their dogs,a trip to waitrose where my mate fell asleep on the toilet having a shit and a train journey to London for no apparant reason. a 20 hour nap and a post on sufu.

just thought id share one of the best nights for a very long time.

so jus finished burnin in a friends room

heading down to my floor, the elevator opens...

there is a topless girl passed out face down in nothing but her underwear in my floor lounge:eek:

her friends came to get her and all she could say was "passed out"

saw some red puke in my hall later, someone got fucked up off that jungle juice!

Blazed 2fat blunts with a group of 13, then 9 left (lightweights) and didn't want to smoked the last 3rd blunt, so the 4 of us smoked the last blunt. Then the 4 of us drove to the 1st gas station looking to pump air into the tire because we were running on a flat tire from the getgo. We thought we were gonna end up walking home. The 1st gas station's air pump was broken. Then we travel another 15mins to get to the 2nd gas station where the air pump was working. Next we go to McDonald's, but they don't accept credit card, so we had to drive another 15mins to some other McDonalds, but this one was closed. So we ended up going to White Castle across the street. Massacred the food and then drove back to the dorms. All while jamming to some good music. Its finals week, wtf are we doing. Typical night with these late adventures.

no homo infinity

i did some yay with a couple of nice lookin fag hagz i know

their flaming friend was driving us around

we went to a gay bar on bourbon to cop

he picked up this dude wearing no shirt and pukka shell necklace

my friend then drove while they gave each other hand jobs in the backseat (three seat rows concept)

it was fucking gay

then we go to another bar to cop and they stay in the car to fuk

gross dood

then we went some other places

pukka shell demands we take him back to his car in the quarter

he then passes out

blonde fh drives me home and i finger bang her in her car in front of my house

washed my hands and went to bed

TAX REFUND NITE MOTHERFUCKERS

aside from the frute swagz, the other thing that sucked was i lost my debit card for the fifth time in eight months

w/e

no homo infinity

i did some yay with a couple of nice lookin fag hagz i know

their flaming friend was driving us around

we went to a gay bar on bourbon to cop

he picked up this dude wearing no shirt and pukka shell necklace

my friend then drove while they gave each other hand jobs in the backseat (three seat rows concept)

it was fucking gay

then we go to another bar to cop and they stay in the car to fuk

gross dood

then we went some other places

pukka shell demands we take him back to his car in the quarter

he then passes out

blonde fh drives me home and i finger bang her in her car in front of my house

washed my hands and went to bed

TAX REFUND NITE MOTHERFUCKERS

aside from the frute swagz, the other thing that sucked was i lost my debit card for the fifth time in eight months

w/e

Bona Drag rulez

O'doyle Rules concept

odoyle%20rules.jpg

was supposed to go to a party at my buddies house with a few friends.

I had the girl connect

took a nap at like 7 ... buddy woke me up at 9 saying to come by

fell back asleep. woke me up at 4am took my contacts out and fell back asleep.

Checked my phone this morning to a shitload of texts and voicemail.

really dropped the ball haha

i was going to spin a long bitchassness type thing about how i missed the young money afterparty due to some female related bullshit

however, i also got a couple lap dances and saw a renntech mercedes blast down st charles, so it wasn't that terrible in retrospect