What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

Had shitty mexican food with friends but had a great time and conversation, went to the studio sketched a bit, sufu'ed it up etc, then went to see my friends perform, for some reason they decided that they would give me shoutouts throughout their whole show and pulled me onstage at the last song, went backstage afterward had free drinks went home read Popbot while listening to Burial and sleep....

have you ever had a night out that just made you sick? i’m not talking about drinking too much; not that kind of sick. i’m refering to the feeling you get after you realize you’ve done something that just didn’t mesh with your philosophy; a feeling that you’ve wasted time, money, emotion and energy on the pursuit of something trivial and base. friday night turned out to be the most ridiculously wasteful and meaningless night i’ve spent in roppongi since arriving in japan. i despise roppongi. i will be completely content if i never spend another evening in roppongi as long as i live. i need a break from japan. my class in newport and the subsequent trip to visit friends could not possibly come at a better occasion

have you ever had a night out that just made you sick? i’m not talking about drinking too much; not that kind of sick. i’m refering to the feeling you get after you realize you’ve done something that just didn’t mesh with your philosophy; a feeling that you’ve wasted time, money, emotion and energy on the pursuit of something trivial and base. friday night turned out to be the most ridiculously wasteful and meaningless night i’ve spent in roppongi since arriving in japan. i despise roppongi. i will be completely content if i never spend another evening in roppongi as long as i live. i need a break from japan. my class in newport and the subsequent trip to visit friends could not possibly come at a better occasion

U went to Roppongi this past Friday in the rain_!

Got dam.

That must have been hell.

saw sonic youth

times new viking were ok

wolf eyes fucking sucked

the other opener was decent too.

sonic youth were good if not a little underwhelming from the last time i saw them

had too much beer with dinner

im gonna have the shits tomorrow

this school makes me sad sometimes

i may just be homesick.

i almost fought some kid at the concert

but i apologized

i felt bad

but i have anger issues

fuck i need more sleep.

went out for my friends bithday with him and his gf and a bunch of other people. Drank some stella and kept wondering the whole night how his gf of over 9 years was going to react to the fact that he was going to be leaving her ass the next day and she has no idea that it's coming but everyone else that was there did...